Bucks locked up and rescue and charge

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
stevenjackson

Bucks locked up and rescue and charge

Postby stevenjackson » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:22 am

Thought I posted this the other day but I guess not. Alls I can say is they are luck the buck didn't just attack vs. a charge :)

http://huntervids.com/videos/bucks-locked-up-wild-rescue/

Deebz

Re: Bucks locked up and rescue and charge

Postby Deebz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:52 pm

I saw this video last week, but didn't have the back story that it was 2 bucks locked up... that makes a lot more sense as to why the live buck didn't take off. If he was all riled up and ready to kick tail it makes sense that he wouldn't be ready to just walk away
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:00 pm

I agree with Deebz. When I watched the original video that was posted, first I didn't notice that the dead deer was a buck; then not having the entire story left a lot of questions. Now that we have the "Rest of the Story" it all makes more sense.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

stevenjackson

Postby stevenjackson » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:26 am

I first saw it shared on facebook with the 2 minute clip and then the other half and then the entire deal. Check out this video as well, still has me confused and quite a different scenario.

http://huntervids.com/videos/ohio-buck-being-attacked-by-coyotes/

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:00 am

I had also seen that video and was wondering if the injury to the deer's ham was caused by the 'yotes, or if it had already been injured prior to them attacking him. Either way, I wish we could force the idiots who challenge us for killing 'yotes, to watch videos such as this and see what vicious creatures they want to protect. In my neck of the woods, the only good 'yote is a dead 'yote!
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Return to General Discussions