Hunt clubs in SC

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
deerhunter97

Hunt clubs in SC

Postby deerhunter97 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:53 pm

I live in Sumter, SC, and want to broaden the number of places that I can hunt. My dad and I (I'm 16) want to join a hunt club within about 40-50 minutes from Sumter. We would also prefer if it was bow only, but that doesn't matter to much. The preferred cost is under 1,000 dollars, and we want to join a club with a good management plan (6 point or above sort of thing). If anyone is in one or knows of one, please let me know!

rthomas4

Re: Hunt clubs in SC

Postby rthomas4 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:37 pm

I'd suggest that you post a notice on the South Carolina Sportsman's facebook page, outlining your preferences. The only clubs I used to know anything about were in Clarendon County and Orangeburg County and were hound clubs. Down here, the only bow clubs are all Florida hunters and their membership fees are in the several thousands of dollars per member due to the outlandish lease fees they're willing to pay in order to try and stop us from running dogs.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Return to General Discussions