When folks see deerhunter713 as the poster:
- I have always passionately posted exactly what I thought and how I felt about a subject
- I do not "waffle" on subjects or my opinions about them
- I won't post about a topic unless I have given full thought to it
- I always try to use correct spelling, grammar, and try to logically convey my thoughts in my postings
- My views are conservative
- I am honest, I have integrity, and I am ethical...and if that offends anyone, that is unfortunate but not of great concern to me.
NRA Life Member
The Second Amendment should have been the First Amendment, because without the Second Amendment, there would be no other rights.