Hunting music play list?

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
trophyhunter1980

RE: Hunting music play list?

Postby trophyhunter1980 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:35 am

I just enjoy counrty music and christian music, I mean after all God created some beautiful country so why not give thanks while your hunting....
www.facebook.com/badappleoutdoors

NRA LIFE MEMBER

WHITETAILS UNLIMITED LIFE MEMBER

NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB LIFE MEMBER

8uck5nort

Postby 8uck5nort » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:41 am

John Denver - Thank God I'm a Country Boy
Veni, Vidi, Sagittam Mittere, now I'm ready for my nap :)

dmcianfa

Postby dmcianfa » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:12 am

ORIGINAL: PrairieShadow

ORIGINAL: dmcianfa

ORIGINAL: PrairieShadow

Mostly the weather, but usually a country radio station. I'd have to have the tirdy point buck by "something" bananas. I always get a laugh out of that song.  Unrealistic and unethical as hell but puts a smile on my face none the less.

I'm not so sure Bananas did "tirdy pointer" and if it was it was a crappy version that was originally done woderfully by "DA YOOPERS".  I'm from the u.p. and this song is a staple at our camp and is played often. I'm insulted by this post. 

Sorry Dm,

No insult intended, but come on, hunting deer with a triple laser rated heat seeking shotgun? HAHAH, I love it. Im not sure whats funnier, The lyrics or the accent of the guy singing it!

Prairie,

I should have put a smiley face after my remarks earlier[:D] cause I was just teasin'.  This particular thread is a fun one I think and I meant no harm, I was just playing with the insulted remark, I really wasn't insulted at all.  I love this song and any reference to it gets me in a good mood, so no worries man I was just teasin cause I'm from the U.P. and I had to stick up for "Da Yoopers"[;)].  I think I'm going to download some of these songs people are talking about that I don't know or have yet too!  Good thread folks! 
"I enjoy and become completely immersed in the challenge and the increased opportunity to become for a time a part of nature. Deer hunting is a classical exercise in freedom. It�s a return to fundamentals that I distinctly feel are basic and right"-F.B.

mag30079

Postby mag30079 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:31 am

You gotta love DA yoopers, tirty pointers is a good one. I also like "I think my beagles gay, and rusty chevrolet

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:11 pm

dmcianfa, Eyyy Yooper, Isnt it old Betty Lou she was the one a combination ak-57 uzzy radar laser triple barreled double scoped heat seeking shotgun aaarrrrrppppp.

What a great song from Bananas at large.

I have a buddy from the U.P. Wakefield.

Archery_NUT

Postby Archery_NUT » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:46 am

another funny deer hunting song would be sedond week of deer camp by da yoopers
it is quite funny
bad day of hunting beats a good day of school or work anytime

wack

Postby wack » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Da Yoopers have a whole bunch of funny hunting songs. I'm not into country music. When my brother and I got in trouble as kids, my dad made us watch HEHAW, Elvis and Captain and Teniel as punishment. If we were real bad, we'd get sent to grandpa's to watch Larwence Welk. The image of Tiny Tim singing damaged us for life.
 Fred Bear was one of the first songs put in my phone/mp3, I love symphony music, like Matalica's 4 Leaf Clover, Fuel, Of Wolf and Man and anything else from the S&M collection. Saliva, Godsmack, Disturbed, Buck Cherry, Rush, AC/DC, ZZ top, Lead Zepplin, VH, and even Pink Floyde to name a few that get me going.
 What I need are ring tones that sound like a deer grunt or turkey call, something natural. Never fails, happy hour rolls around and somebody is calling my phone. Last T zone I called my buddy to tell him a deer was standing in front of him. It herd his phone ring and ran away.[8|] I could here his phone ring from 150 yards away. He wasn't quite as amused as I was.lol I put mine on vibrate and stick it in my front pocket but then the deer hear me giggle and run away. [:)] [:-] Couple grunts and a wheeze would be perfect and in public, I'd know it was my phone ringing and not someone elses for once, not to mention be kind of fun. lol Other fun ring tones might be a rattle snake sound, coyote howel or automatic gun fire. 
American by birth, hunter by choice.

dxthunter57

Postby dxthunter57 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:42 am

hah
well i have a song that i heard in my head when i shot the big eight pointer this year
haha its actually a tehcno song
its called elektro by outwork
go to 4 miuntes its a really cool song

Bigbuckdown

Postby Bigbuckdown » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:38 am

Theme song from huntin' the world  TV show

HoneyHole

Postby HoneyHole » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:17 am

ORIGINAL: 8uck5nort

John Denver - Thank God I'm a Country Boy

Most any John Denver is great for hunting. Rocky Mountain High is my favorite.

Previous

Return to General Discussions