A buddy of mine just forwarded me the below email. Thought it was worth a share. The T-Shirt picture at the end made me laugh everytime i read the email. Enjoy!!!
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. (waiting for attack)
The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either.. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.
1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
4. When seconds count, the cops are just "Minutes" away.
[font="times new roman"]5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?'[/font] The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'
6. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.'
7. Beware the man who only has one gun.
[/align][/align][font="times new roman"]HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!![/font]
[/align][font="times new roman"]
But Wait, There's More!
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the[/font] house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, of course it's loaded, can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, 'No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too.' To which I'll add, having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank.
I'm a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment! [color=#333333][size=5]
If you are too, please forward.