The Most Asinine Thing I've Ever Heard!

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Woods Walker

The Most Asinine Thing I've Ever Heard!

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:02 pm

[font=verdana,geneva]This isn't about deer hunting per se, but it's for sure related to it![/font]
[font=verdana,geneva][/font] 
[font=verdana,geneva]As many of you here know, northern New Jersey is over run with black bear. There was a show on the History Channel recently about it that talked about it.[/font]

[font=verdana]Now......a good friend of mine's oldest daughter and husband live near Newton, New Jersey, and they have problems with bears all the time in their yard, garbage cans, etc.[/font]

[font=verdana]She called the NJ DNR and asked that they come and trap them out of there, as the idiot governor and some activist judges have prevented a much needed bear hunt for the past several years now and they are overrun with them.[/font]

[font=verdana]They told her that they would not trap, and that to keep the bears out of their garbage, they have to buy, FROM THE STATE DNR, BEAR PROOF GARBAGE CANS FOR $250.00 EACH!!!!!![/font]

[font=verdana]Now....it gets better....if they DON'T buy the garbage cans, and the bears get into their garbage, then the state can FINE THEM FOR ILLEGAL BEAR FEEDING!!!!![/font]

[font=verdana]That'd be like a pedestrian that was hit by a car and knocked 200 feet in the air, being given a ticket for leaving the scene of an accident![/font]
[font=verdana]UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!  [:@][/font]
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

gunther89

RE: The Most Asinine Thing I've Ever Heard!

Postby gunther89 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:19 pm

wow and I thought the Wisconsin dnr was bad but that seem good compared to the NJ ones.

jackman

Postby jackman » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:39 pm

That is the most asinine thing i ever heard.  The state will be at fault when a kid gets killed[god forbid] before they do any thing about.
the voters should vote out the governer and all the other anti's
Here in Maine we almost lost our hunting of bear, because of the narrow minded animals rights group,  we won by a small margin, But i think if it comes up again we will lose.

Jack.

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:25 am

Absolutely incredible.......I can`t say I`ve heard anything more insane ever. Fined for feeding wildlife.......

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:29 pm

ORIGINAL: jackman

That is the most asinine thing i ever heard.  The state will be at fault when a kid gets killed[god forbid] before they do any thing about.
Here in Maine we almost lost our hunting of bear, because of the narrow minded animals rights group,  we won by a small margin, But i think if it comes up again we will lose.

Jack.

You will be real surprised how many hunters will stand with the anti's on this. Witnessed it first hand in washington...
Wheat is harvested, Animals are killed...

Highlander Archery

Postby Highlander Archery » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:45 pm

ORIGINAL: gutpile

Jack.

You will be real surprised how many hunters will stand with the anti's on this. Witnessed it first hand in washington...

Jackman needs to communicate with Tim4Trout

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:48 pm

ORIGINAL: Highlander Archery

ORIGINAL: gutpile

Jack.

Jackman needs to communicate with Tim4Trout

yep all hunters need to talk to him..
Wheat is harvested, Animals are killed...

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:52 pm

well there is an old sign by my house that reads...

DNR
DAMN NEAR RUSSIA

it's from a guy who bought some land.. He bought it only to have the dnr claim it as "wetlands" a few weeks later.

I tell ya.. They really do some dumb things..
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:11 pm

can they "electrify"the bear cans?[;)]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Legnip

Postby Legnip » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:35 am

Sure, but then the DNR would fine them for cruelty to animals...

Go PETA. I'll be ready for some of that next weekend...

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
From those who much is given, much is expected

Next

Return to General Discussions