Blessed Countryboy

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
oneshot 1

Blessed Countryboy

Postby oneshot 1 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Was setting here at the house,thinking what I wanted to do.I thought about going Deer hunting but didn't want to get caught in the rain.

Decided to go to the river fishing.Left the house seen a Nice Eight Point Buck just across the holler.Wonder if I was right on going.Get to the river not a soul there.

Just needed two for Supper.Caught one Trout.Looked down the river seen a Bird flying my way,knew what it was before I could see its Head and Tail,it was a Bald Eagle.Bit later caught my second Trout.

Was cleaning them looked up seen a perfect Hornets Nest.Thought how I sure would like to have it to hang in my Front Room with the others.Thought maybe I can talk my Son into getting it.

Its hard to believe this Countryboy is just passing through and that his Hevenly Home is so much better.I am truly Blessed.

oneshot

PrairieShadow

RE: Blessed Countryboy

Postby PrairieShadow » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:25 pm

I envy you each and every day as im a country boy stuck in the city. Well if 30,000 is a city.
Hunting isn't a matter of Life or Death
Its MUCH more important than that!

Big Buck Daddy

Postby Big Buck Daddy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:24 pm

THE MAN sure did a great job with his creation!  It is a blessing everyday to wakeup and see the things we see.  Too bad most people are so caught in the "march" and don't even know that beautifal things do exist.
You can do anything you want, but you'll eventually have to answer to THE MAN for it!

Archery_NUT

Postby Archery_NUT » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:59 pm

i feel the same way and i think the song Kiss my Country Ass sums it all up hahaha
i can't stand living in the city
i just got done staying a whole night at my aunts house who lives out where i hunt. it is like my home away from home[:D]
bad day of hunting beats a good day of school or work anytime

Return to General Discussions