Hey woodswalker

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
gutpile

Hey woodswalker

Postby gutpile » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:08 pm

you need to come out and do a Roosevelt elk hunt, I willput oyu on many a good elk..what ye say...heck I will take anybody you all let me know it will be fun.
Wheat is harvested, Animals are killed...

Gafrage

RE: Hey woodswalker

Postby Gafrage » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:13 pm

For some reason gutpile I thought you were from WI.  Do you just deer hunt here?  Maybe I was totally confused by a previous post.

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:19 pm

ORIGINAL: Gafrage

For some reason gutpile I thought you were from WI.  Do you just deer hunt here?  Maybe I was totally confused by a previous post.

I am 100% washingtonian. why you wanna kill a Roosevelt..

Gafrage

Postby Gafrage » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:31 pm

I dunno.  The only things I've killed in my life, are flies, spiders, whitetails, pheasants, grouse and woodcocks.  I guess I did get a Bobcat, and I'm still waiting on my next tag, but that doesn't count.  I'm sure Roosevelt's are on my list somewhere, but probably on my dad's list even higher.  He's shot some Rockies in his day.  Nothing Gigantic, but he's getting to the age where he'd probably be up for that.

Oh yea, and turkeys.  I'm sure I'm missing something else...but those are the major ones.  Fish don't count!

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:35 pm

ORIGINAL: Gafrage

I dunno.  The only things I've killed in my life, are flies, spiders, whitetails, pheasants, grouse and woodcocks.  I guess I did get a Bobcat, and I'm still waiting on my next tag, but that doesn't count.  I'm sure Roosevelt's are on my list somewhere, but probably on my dad's list even higher.  He's shot some Rockies in his day.  Nothing Gigantic, but he's getting to the age where he'd probably be up for that.

well call me at 360-353-8867 I like taking new people out it's fun and awesome..

Gafrage

Postby Gafrage » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:13 pm

how much are the out of state tags?

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:48 pm

around 400.00 I think..I will have too look it up.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:00 am

HEY! I appreciate the offer! Now you'll never know when I may show up on your doorstep like a stray cat! [;)]

Right now I've got my hands full trying to keep my business afloat, but I WILL take you up on that in better times! THANKS!!!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:21 am

ORIGINAL: Woods Walker

[size="3"]HEY! I appreciate the offer! Now you'll never know when I may show up on your doorstep like a stray cat! [;)][/size]
[size="3"][/size] 
[size="3"]Right now I've got my hands full trying to keep my business afloat, but I WILL take you up on that in better times! THANKS!!![/size]

I hear ya, been threw the business thing myself..I was thinking more like next year, I always do a rocky mountain elk hunt in sept but I could put it off a few days if ya want to kill bugling bulls, or you can come late season and we can spot and stalk..

Return to General Discussions