Geaux Tigers!!

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
howhill1

RE: Geaux Tigers!!

Postby howhill1 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:13 pm

I[color=#ff6633]LL........INI![/color]
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:11 am

ORIGINAL: schlupis

It was a good game eventhough wis lost they gave us every oppurtunity to win defense just dropped the ball..

Congrats on the win no need for tissue but thanks.

I only got to see the last 20min.  When I started watching it was 10,10.  Glad I came in when I did, it was a good game.  Fortunetly for OSU we play purdue next, unfortunetly for Wis. you all play Penn State.  I'll be pulling for you in that one.
Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:45 am

Kansas State University.

When I was there 2-9 was a good year, had a couple 1-10 years.

When my son went there in the 90's - 9-2 was a good year.

Darren Sproles who now plays for the Chargers was at KSU a few years back, he and my daughter went to same high school.  He was her partner in science class, he was a very nice kid.

Last year though, despite the in-state rivalry I was having to cheer the Univerisity of Kansas Jayhawks.  Particularly their performance in the Orange Bowl.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

burnnurse1

Postby burnnurse1 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:20 am

LSU at Florida this weekend and it oughta be a battle. We're playing a slumping gator team but hopefully we can pull it out. Wanting to be undefeated going into matchup up with #2 Bama.

SEC!!!

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:59 pm

OHhunter thanks I hope the badgers come into that game a little pissed and take it out on Penn St. I know there defense should be out to prove somthing after letting you guys march down the field that last drive for a td Im still fired up...

Previous

Return to General Discussions