Why did you join the D&DH forums?

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
SplitG2

RE: Why did you join the D&DH forums?

Postby SplitG2 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:08 am

Like a lot of others, I joined because I like the magazine and want to learn more about deer, and hunting them.  I also enjoy reading about, and discussing deer hunting.  I have a local Texas bow hunting forum that I check daily.  I just signed up for this forum.  If it is anything like the magazine, I am sure it will be great!

NC Deer Hunter

Postby NC Deer Hunter » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:53 am

I joined because the voices in my head told me to.

Seriously, I just joined a few minutes ago, I love to hunt, talk hunting & listen to people talk hunting.

A big hello to everyone.

14milecreekbucks

Postby 14milecreekbucks » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:55 pm

I joined after reading a couple issues of the magazine (now a subscriber), and wanted to share info and learn from other readers like myself.

A day spent hunting is time spent wisely.
Ryan Stettenbenz

nitramik1

Postby nitramik1 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am

I like giving my opinion on all sorts of hunting topics and really enjoy hearing the opinion of others. Also, this is the best place to hear about the newest gear and get true testimony from hunters who field test all the new gear and gadgets.

Greg

Postby Greg » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 am

Joined today. My son got me a subscription to the magazine and I was extremely impressed with the quality of all the articles. I am a relatively new hunter who is learning all I can. If the topic is bass fishing I can provide insight but look to learn alot here from those who are much more experienced.

Goose

Postby Goose » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Welcome to the forums guys!
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

longbeards

Postby longbeards » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:36 pm

In my family there are actually three seasons, deer season, turkey season, and fishing. My wife and I had all boys, which ruled out ballet and cheerleading, so I had to step up and teach them the finer things in life (the three seasons). We've read several issues of D&DH and we looked up the forum. Great forum and great people. I'm in the military and look forward to visiting this forum while deployed this year. By the way, are there any pro staffers in bama, hint, hint.

rob

I M hunter

Postby I M hunter » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 pm

I joined the forum be cause I felt it would put me on a advanced learning curve! Between the D&DH Mag and forum I have picked up alot of helpful tips on hunting. This is my first bow hunting season, although I have gun hunted off and on over the years. It's great to be able to learn from other people's success and failures and get true field info on hunting gear.

teckiboy

Postby teckiboy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:03 am

because i like to talk about hunting and i'm from Quebec Canada , so i could practice my english writing and reading , and i'm also a fan of the tv show , deer and deer hunting i watch on Wild Tv in canada.

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 am

ORIGINAL: teckiboy

because i like to talk about hunting and i'm from Quebec Canada , so i could practice my english writing and reading , and i'm also a fan of the tv show , deer and deer hunting i watch on Wild Tv in canada.

When you send Tecki out to find deer, do you speak to him in English, or French? [:D][:D]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions