Why did you join the D&DH forums?

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
teckiboy

RE: Why did you join the D&DH forums?

Postby teckiboy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:24 am

in french of course Ha Ha !

sam

Postby sam » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 pm

I Joined this forum to know and learn from experts like you and others.

I 'm from India and in our country we can't Hunt. I have been fishing all my life. I have learned so many things from TV and forums.

This is the best place to get great tips from real time hunters.

Another reason form me to be here is to find out some good places to to hunt in NE OHIO.

Hope some day I will be able to fulfill my dream if not pay and hunt.

Thanks
Sam
HUNT SAFE.

wdkoepke

Postby wdkoepke » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:43 pm

i love talking hunting with other people, and i can hopefully share my knowledge and gain some more

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:48 pm

ORIGINAL: wdkoepke

i love talking hunting with other people, and i can hopefully share my knowledge and gain some more

Okay, first things first. You have to go *** HERE *** like all the other newbee's & explain your handle. wdkoepke??? What does it mean & how did you pick that. [:)]

bad faulkner

Postby bad faulkner » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:56 am

I joined because the magazine is awesome. It's a nice blend of hunting tactics, deer biology, and hunting stories on the news stand today. I read lots of other magazines on deer hunting but this one has a better balance than the others.

Wanted to meet other readers!

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:17 pm

ORIGINAL: mightyfofaad

ORIGINAL: wdkoepke

[size="3"]Okay, first things first. You have to go *** HERE *** like all the other newbee's & explain your handle. wdkoepke??? What does it mean & how did you pick that. [/size] [:)]

I'm guessing his first and middle initials are W. D. and his last name is Koepke. But all run together like that without capitals, it does look a little like alphabet soup.

I'm a little more curious about how "bad faulkner" got his name. I wonder if his parents named him that. Sometimes we call our dog "bad dog"! Image

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

retiredsailor

Postby retiredsailor » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 am

Having been a long-time subscriber to D&DH magazine and enoying every issue, when I discovered this web-site and the forums section, I had to join.
Have learned a great deal from reading forum posts - not necessarily agreeing with every opinion posted, but I love seeing the pro's and con's from different points of view, on such a wide variety of deer hunting-related issues. For example, since I hunt in West Virginia, where cross-bow hunting is only available with a valid doctor's justification, for which I do not qualify, I have been able to learn something about that subject that probably would not have been available to me otherwise.
Also enjoy reading/hearing about hunting conditions, hunting regulations, equipment performance, etc., from other areas of the country. That is educational and often makes for a good read.
Have also found many thought-provoking topics and opinions on these forums. Topics that get one to thinking about an area or subject that may not have been previously considered.
I've been reading (and occasionally posting) on these forums for a good while and truly value this site.

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:41 pm

All great reasons for joining....Welcome.  Glad to have ya!
QDM!

Challenger

Postby Challenger » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 pm

I joined the forum to meet the ladies. Interested ladies should be between 25 & 50, own your own rifle and/or full choke shot gun, and a 4X4 pickup. A strong back, a reloading press & coon hounds would be highly plus factors.

I'm a swinger & a high roller. Interested parties please call (631) 555-4444.

PS: If a woman answers ... hang up.
[:D][:D]
There are none so blind as those who will not see. Jonathan Swift, 1738

NRA Life Member

clfenimore

Postby clfenimore » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 am

I came I read I joined I wrote. I enjoy reading the different opinions everyone has and occasionally getting in my 2 cents. Gives me something to do other than watch reruns of hunting shows there aren't many I like anyway. When the weather breaks I'll get back outdoors and do some shooting. my grandsons and I are planning to do some camping this spring and summer and scout out a couple new hunting spots.
If a man cant hunt when he's living how the hell will he hunt when he's dead

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions