Why did you join the D&DH forums?

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Tony Scavo

RE: Why did you join the D&DH forums?

Postby Tony Scavo » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:48 am

These people really know there deer hunting..................Nothing else compares..[:)]

T>Scavo

smw112

Postby smw112 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:35 am

picked my first issue of d&dh at the airport about a year ago and have been hooked on it every since. lately I have been spending a lot of time on the websight and just decided to join in order to reply to some of the posts (ya know put my own two cents worth in).[:D]

jbekes

Postby jbekes » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 am

I love to hunt and can't get enough of it. I like that I can ask questions and get answers from ordinary hunters like me, and I can give advise if I have anything to add to help someone else out to be more successful.

And the pics

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 am

I joined mostly to compare field notes with others in my regional area. A good QDM debate every now and then seems to keep things interesting as well.

I have many pals on this board from the T&TH forum that have repeatedly invited me here so I finally gave in. Thanks for having me!

Jeff
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it."
Teddy Roosevelt

DannyBouy

Postby DannyBouy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:17 am

I first saw the Deer & Deer Hunting television show. After watching a few episodes and getting a lot from the program, I visited the web site, and then I visited the forums as a visitor for almost a year before joining. I finally joined the forum because of the quality of the topics and discussions. I joined because it is a community, I found myself looking for posts from certain people like Woods Walker, Shaman, Patriot & others. I found myself identifying with others on the forum. The conversations and debate are civil with humour injected in.

I really get a lot form the other hunters on the forum. I no hunting expert like my Father & Grandfather were, but unfortunately, they’re both gone. They taught me a lot and I have success when hunting deer, but you guys give me more confidence and really useful tips.

Thanks for the great forum! I will be subscribing to the magazine shortly too!

DannyBouy

Postby DannyBouy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:19 am

P.S. How does one become a Pro Staffer anyway? What does it really mean?

highridgehunter

Postby highridgehunter » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 am

I eat sleep and breath Deer Huntin

LaCatahoula

Postby LaCatahoula » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:25 pm

I joined because I have a lot to learn. I feel you can never know too much and I had been reading for a while and figured it was time to add my 2 cents and now I can ask questions.

SCHINK

Postby SCHINK » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:47 pm

I also eat sleep and breath deer hunting all year round......and I really came on the forum to try to figure out the "RUT"...... when and where they are starting to chase and so on
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

muzzyswuirrel@gmail.

Postby muzzyswuirrel@gmail. » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:40 pm

im new to deer hunting but im crazy for pheasant. i recently bought a bow hoping to get some deer on a property within walking distance of the park i walk my dog in. i was looking for advice on everything to get (as it is completely different than upland hunting) but i think im going to stay and talk and share my experiences. there are lots of nice, knowledgeable people in this forum, unlike most others...
muzzysquirrel

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions