any body remember?

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
howhill1

RE: any body remember?

Postby howhill1 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 pm

i know there are good friendly reputable shops out there. unfortunatly none of em close to me share the all those qualities. we had one about 15 years ago and they were awfull! work was shoddy , employees were morons, never new when theyd be open. it was because of these guys that i started buliding up my archery tools and skills.
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

schlupis

RE: any body remember?

Postby schlupis » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 pm

I do all my buisness at the local archery shop the guys in there always take the time to help me out and I have never heard them rip on or rip someone off who doesnt know anything about archery.

some of the work if it is a quick fix they dont charge anything because they know you will come back and see them again or shoot in their range..

My experince in places like gander and bass pro is you get some college kid who likes to hunt so they put him behind the archery counter and have him try and sell as many bows as possible then they set them up wrong and the local archery shop gets to fix them. I dont think they spend as much time with the person on the set up as the small shops too many times its buy as much as you can once done its (next).

I think it sucks that some of you guys have had bad experiences at small archery shops they are the way to go in my opinion..

Previous

Return to General Discussions