WORK RELATED

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
bckklr

WORK RELATED

Postby bckklr » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:23 am

i was just wondering how many of us/yall are supposed 2 B workin' but are playin' on this forum instead i know i am ,nothin  better than gettin a check 4 chatin about huntin other than gettin a check for huntin
adapt & overcome

hoosierhuntercustomcalls.com

bowtech21

RE: WORK RELATED

Postby bowtech21 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:32 am

LOL...I'm a machinist so i don't have access to a computer while i'm at work. I'm just on here 24/7 now cause i'm layed off. Trust me though, if i had a job where i sat by a computer all day, nothin would get done.[:D]

passin through

Postby passin through » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:49 am

[:D]Amen brother!  I am on a 2 hour long conference call right now that seems to have no end!  My ear is numb!  You are right though---Playing at work is only superceded by hunting at work.  Two years ago I sold a very expensive cash register system over the phone.  At the time I was standing on top of a truck watching a buddy put a stalk on a Axis buck down in South Texas.  The year before my sales manager called a sales meeting at 4:30 in the afternoon on a friday---I told him over the phone that I was still too far out to make it and go ahead with out me.  Then I went to the truck and drove down the logging trail to load my buck[:D]

mag30079

Postby mag30079 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:56 am

Work time is the only time I can get online. This forrum gets me through the day. Its my favorite thing to do at work, other then shooting my bow in the back of the shop. I can't always shoot because someone may be around. Don't get me wrong, I bust butt for the boss and he leaves me alone.
Most of the time

RNC

Postby RNC » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:24 am

Getiing to the forum almost makes me not miss working out of a squad this week.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:08 am

LOL, I do all the time..
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Return to General Discussions