Reactions to King Buck Story

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Jay

Re: Reactions to King Buck Story

Postby Jay » Tue May 10, 2011 10:47 am

GV you bring up some very valid questions, but your asking the wrong guy. You can keep reading the B&C web site and quoting all you wnat, but answers are not in there. Ask the hard question of them, why did you make the staement of that ca't beour world record with that ugly little tine. Ask why they said to Ron "thiw is the deer you want as your world reocrd" ron said its not what I want its what is right! Ask them why Ashley said it was entered in WBBC, but never was. Askk Steve why he said it was scored by a WBBC scorer(Ramsy) when at the time he wasn't a member and joined shortly after that statement. Ask why many WBBC guys say it didn't follow their rules and should be handled like it was never scored before. Go these people and ask them. try and get both sides, insted of quoting a rule book whos authors aren't even following. Or just call me I can enliten you on so much, and then call these guys and have them dinie it. You can stopo with score shopping issue its not there, that dead horse has been kicked enough. If a panel decides to look at it thats not shopping. Lets say they do look at the rack again and come up with that is is typical, acore it and it comes out at 213 0/8 less than an inch under Milos deer what then? Do they go back to that original score sheet and use those measurements but just put them in the typical category? GV keep looking you find what your after, i invite it.

Jay

Postby Jay » Tue May 10, 2011 10:54 am

P.S GV tag your it! I will see youi on lakelink I jsut made a post there just to give you a heads up. Look on facebook you may be missing somthing there also. like I said dig on both sides and the answers are there grasshopper!

Jay

Postby Jay » Tue May 10, 2011 10:54 am

P.S GV tag your it! I will see youi on lakelink I jsut made a post there just to give you a heads up. Look on facebook you may be missing somthing there also. like I said dig on both sides and the answers are there grasshopper!

GrandView

Postby GrandView » Tue May 10, 2011 11:49 am

Jay wrote: GV keep looking you find what your after, i invite it.

Oh......I don't think I have to search much further. I'm pretty sure I know the what the deal is. And I'm betting it has more to do with the Zaft buck than you are likely willing to admit.

The Zaft buck was officially measured for P&Y at 206 7/8. That score was a pending world record........exceeding the score of the Johnson's 204 4/8.

After being panel scored by P&Y, the abnormal point dropped that score to 172 5/8. Zaft withdrew his P&Y entry, but the 206 7/8 score was retained by the Alberta provincial record book!

The King buck doesn't have that same opportunity, because the official score submitted to B&C was with the abnormal point defined, and the subsequent deductions applied. There isn't / wasn't an opportunity to retain a WBBC score prior to the abnormal point ruling by B&C.

I suspect the Zaft circumstances is the best you can hope for, and you probably know that. However, that opportunity is likely pretty slim........and I'm guessing you know that also.

Regardless who, how, or why that G3 is examined or analyzed...................it's still a subjective opinion.

Is there any justification for ruling that point abnormal? Probably.

Is there any justification for ruling that point normal? Probably.

That's a situation that B&C is going to rule in favor of their own stringent requirements. You know that. There's ample history to attest to that fact. And that doesn't make it wrong.......unfair........conspiratorial.......or any of another host of denigrations.

Jay

Postby Jay » Tue May 10, 2011 9:00 pm

GV you seem like a very studios guy but you can't be more wrong. Zafts deer had nothing to do with the King, in my eyes! If I was going to use the Zaft I already know that out come. You are the kind of guy to cut and paste your way threw life and will never see the answers in front of you, sorry not ripping on you but just my abservatoin. I do applaued you bull dog attitude, i Ido., but panel your anger in anther direction. What had Steve Ashley said? What has Jack R said? What has Ramsy said? I bet you never talked to any of them! But lets keep kicking me, you go with that and youi will find there is no smoking gun. All I ask is open your mind just because it has the B&C lable on it does not make it so.

GrandView

Postby GrandView » Tue May 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Jay wrote:You are the kind of guy to cut and paste your way threw life and will never see the answers in front of you....

Heh Heh........I believe I cut and pasted the B&C procedure for verifying the ability of a damaged rack to be scored. And that was to illustrate that Mr. King traveling to PA to have it verified was the correct procedure. The other instances in my four previous posts was the quote function of this software that allows one to reply to specific quotes and yield an easy conversational flow.

I do applaued you bull dog attitude, i Ido., but panel your anger in anther direction.

Chuckling here. I'm hardly angry. I have nothing vested in this issue except curiosity and some research.........virtually all of it in the public domain. And I have ample free time.......I'm retired.

What had Steve Ashley said?

I believe I've posted his two public statements either here or elsewhere.........one from 2009 (I think), the other a couple days ago. I haven't yet read a public refutation of those statements.

What has Jack R said?

I've not read any direct quotes from Jack R.

What has Ramsy said?

I've not read any direct quotes from Mr. Ramsey.

I bet you never talked to any of them! But lets keep kicking me, you go with that and youi will find there is no smoking gun.

If there is a legitimate issue, Mr. Fish, the public is willing to listen. Thus far you're the only one doing the talking. In my humble opinion you're not presenting a very promising case.

All I ask is open your mind just because it has the B&C lable on it does not make it so.

As your humble servant...........I await further evidentiary presentation.

Jay

Postby Jay » Tue May 10, 2011 10:24 pm

GV this is getting fun, and do mean that. thank you for your honest and stiff questions. Congrats on your retirement and hope you have many years of enjoyment ahead of you. Lets start and finish this. i am done answering all this. Once you talk to other side, and post I am done. GV you know i am not the only one fighting for this deer, read the article, call Mr. Wieshun, mr. Whittington, Mr. Libby , mr Charews (sorry for spelling) Mr. Snider, and Tom Sexton. Dan Cole, Brian ross, I can name so many more. Get the statement from the other side , just don't do half a job lets finish. Again GV do not stop call me out any time its healthy. Thanks, Jay

charlie 01

Postby charlie 01 » Tue May 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Jay, how does one get in touch with you? I have some questions, that are not about the King buck. Things that I don't care to put in a post.
never say never
patience is the companion of wisdom

Jay

Postby Jay » Wed May 11, 2011 6:10 am

Charlie my phone number is 715-693-1879 home and cell is 715-574-8716

Jay

Postby Jay » Wed May 11, 2011 6:22 am

I was asked in a radio interview "What would you do if B&C called and said they want to panel score the King Buck?" My answer, "Thank You".

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions