olympic arms

krawiech

RE: OLYMPIC ARMS

Postby krawiech » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:05 am

ooops i put this in the wrong category

krawiech

olympic arms

Postby krawiech » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:10 am

does anyone have or shoots an olympic arms ar style rifle im looking to purchase one in 7.62x39 caliber this is equal to about a 30/30 i am going to buy this for my grandson because he wants to go deer hunting with me i figure the recoil will be less than a lever action gun any ideas or comments would be appreciated thanks in advance also what caught my attention was the lifetime warranty and the customer satisfaction warranty i have not seen a satisfaction warranty before

krawiech

RE: olympic arms

Postby krawiech » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:49 am

well i finally was able to cancel my purchase of a dpms ar style rifle that i have been waiting for 9 months now i am getting shipped to my dealer an olympic arms ar style rifle they stated in less than 3 weeks all parts are in stock i hope to be out of the hospital by then if not my son in law will pick it up for me ive turned over my refund back to the dealer for use on this purchase i recommend that under no circumstances should anyone purchase a rifle from dpms their slow action cost them a sale and a bad taste for their product i think 9 months is too long a time to wait for a rifle does anyone disagree please let me know what your thoughts are thanks hank k

krawiech

RE: olympic arms

Postby krawiech » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:45 am

well the gun came in friday as promised by olympic arms i just got out of the hospital but the scope and mounts are ordered as soon as they come in ill mount bore sight it and take it to the range hank k

Return to Rifles