Tred Barta's health problems on Versus' show

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
smudd55

Tred Barta's health problems on Versus' show

Postby smudd55 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:05 am

Did anybody catch the Best and Worst of Tred Barta on Versus' on 12/19/09? From what I can get from it, he may lose the use of his arms also. They haven't been able to find the cause of, what they called, a spinal stroke. At the end of the show his wife said she is taking him home. Does anybody know anything else?
From Jeremiah Johnson~I am Bear Claw Chris Lapp; bloodkin to the grizzer that bit Jim Bridger's ass! YOU are molesting my hunt!

reeper0697

RE: Tred Barta's health problems on Versus' show

Postby reeper0697 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:40 am

It amazes me sometimes how small of a world this can be. I watched that the other night and then my buddy (who is doing an internship in Vail Colorado) called me and said Tred was at the Ski place he was working at. He didn't get to personally meet him because he was busy on his end but he said his truck was there and set up to lift him in and out and that he must have been there to do a disability skiing thing. He didn't know all the details but if I get anything else out of him I will post it. I truely hope for a miracle on his end.
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

Return to Off Topic