At least this one got caught

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
bobow

Re: At least this one got caught

Postby bobow » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:10 am

Jslotter wrote:Heres another idiot we can add to the list.

I am glad this clown got caught. I see they didn't release his name. Maybe they are worried someone will put the "smack-down" on him :D
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:16 am

A buck like that, in a deer pen no less, would be well documented, photographed, might be DNA'ed for all I know. Just what did he think he could do with it? Once the theft was known, there would be no hiding it, unless he did his own taxadermy. Even then, if someone got a good look at it later. It is like when child molesters film what they do! Could you be any more of an idiot? :x
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 am

Right. I don't understand either. Its not like hes gonna show off the antlers to everyone downtown. I really do not know what kind of satisfaction this kid was looking for. Dumbass!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:14 pm

I can understand (not condone) someone shooting a deer to eat. What I could never understand was someone shooting a really big buck illegally, because then you can't brag about it, so then what's the point?

Problem is, a lot of people who poach big deer just can't keep their mouths shut.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Woods Walker wrote:I can understand (not condone) someone shooting a deer to eat. What I could never understand was someone shooting a really big buck illegally, because then you can't brag about it, so then what's the point?

Problem is, a lot of people who poach big deer just can't keep their mouths shut.

Woodsey, there was a preacher who blew off church for a game of golf. He played hookey. He had the very BEST game of his life! GOD and St Peter are watching from the pearly gates, as he sinks a hole in one on the 18th hole! St Peter exclaims "Did you see that?!?" To which GOD replies, "See it? I did that." St. Peter, shocked turns to GOD and asks "Why would you reward him? He lied, cheated, and put his game ahead of YOU!?" God replied "Who is he gonna tell?" :lol:
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Previous

Return to Off Topic