Fantasy Football Anyone ????

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
buckhunter21

RE: Fantasy Football Anyone ????

Postby buckhunter21 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Ok, the online draft has been decided and it will be tomorrow (Thursday) night at 8pm central time.  Sorry if some of you can't make it, and that I'm an idiot and put the wrong time down originally, but this is the best we can do.  Some info you should know before:
--Make sure to 'test your draft out' by clicking the link on the league home page, under 'draft info' to make sure you have the necessary downloads to run the draft.
--You can log into the draft one hour ahead of time (7pm central).  The draft order will be randomly set up at this time by ESPN as well.
--As of right now, I'm going to be drafting two teams since JPH is stuck in a cornfield somewhere.  I'll hand the team over to him later after the draft, but we need everyone signed up ahead of time and that's why I'm doing this.
--Any questions let me know!  :) 
See you all tomorrow night online...PS  There is a live online chat on the draft too so you can talk all the smack you want!
QDM!

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 pm

I can try to sign up i already have 3 teams on espn idk if i can have anymore lol! If i can ill be in, whens the draft date? I might of missed it on here or is it not known yet?...... Looks like its in an hour lol!
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 pm

hey!  yea we drafted tonight at 8.  12 of us whitetail freaks from the forum!  maybe next year!

i know i feel your pain about leagues.  i can't count how many i'm in right now...probably too man!
QDM!

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:10 am

ORIGINAL: Demoderby4

I can try to sign up i already have 3 teams on espn idk if i can have anymore lol! If i can ill be in, whens the draft date? I might of missed it on here or is it not known yet?...... Looks like its in an hour lol!

Talk to buckhunter21,  I don't know if JPH is in or not.  You may be able to take over his team.

Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 am

Just talked to JPH and he's taking his team over.  Hit us up next year we'll expand the league!
QDM!

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:49 am

1-1
I had a little better showing this week.
However I think I am a little weak in the RB and WR department.
There are NO RB available in our league
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:00 am

2-0 coming off a 43 point victory over buckhunter21, I'd say I'm average across the board in all positions. Would be doing better if I could get some TD's out of my running backs.
Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

dtrain56

Postby dtrain56 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:21 pm

I think my guys took the week off..nobody did anything and we lost big...hope to rebound next week

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:05 pm

ORIGINAL: OHhunter

2-0 coming off a 43 point victory over buckhunter21, I'd say I'm average across the board in all positions. Would be doing better if I could get some TD's out of my running backs.

[:'(][:(][:'(][:(]

My team is not producing guys....On another note, make sure you bug JPH about taking control over his team.  I'm the manager of it now, but not sure how much longer I can control two teams w/out being biased! [:D]
QDM!

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:43 am

Everyone please so far???
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic