Australian Prime Minister says it best.

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Jslotter

Australian Prime Minister says it best.

Postby Jslotter » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Is this how you truly feel, I believe This is how this country needs to be led, everyone is equal until they push the wrong buttons, then heaven help em,

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!
Truer words have never been spoken.

It took a lot of courage for her to speak what she had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least she was willing to take a stand on her and Australia 's beliefs.
WE need a leader like this!

>
Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law, were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society. Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

kellory

Re: Australian Prime Minister says it best.

Postby kellory » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Beautiful!
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:52 pm

EXCELLENT! The only thing I would have added to that last sentence was.....

".......and don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out!!!"
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Except she never said anything of the sort. A hoax.

http://michaeljmaxim.blogspot.com/2011/ ... rd-to.html

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:57 pm

!) too bad, somebody should have. 2) I have never heard of this guy. 3) I don't trust ANYONE who calls himself a patriot and an extreamist. 4) I will watch for the offical version, if it exists. I would like to think SOMEONE grew a pair. :(
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Yeah, it is a good article. I hope it gets where its needed. The same crap is happening here in America. There are groups out there exploiting our freedoms every day, and its not for the greater good for our country either. Im concerned about the nut jobs out there that are planning to hurt this country and the people solely because the constitution some how protects them. If we continue to cater to the needs of idiots out there that want nothing more but to destroy American traditions because it "offends" their beliefs. Well, might as well just move to Canada, because it seems this country is attracting every piss ant in the world and we are letting them tear this nation to the ground.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:36 am

Jslotter wrote:Yeah, it is a good article. I hope it gets where its needed. The same crap is happening here in America. There are groups out there exploiting our freedoms every day, and its not for the greater good for our country either. Im concerned about the nut jobs out there that are planning to hurt this country and the people solely because the constitution some how protects them. If we continue to cater to the needs of idiots out there that want nothing more but to destroy American traditions because it "offends" their beliefs. Well, might as well just move to Canada, because it seems this country is attracting every piss ant in the world and we are letting them tear this nation to the ground.

I don't think that Canada is the answer. More problems than us. But at least they got good healthcare!

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 am

Well, then I will move to Norway. :D

Drhunter2k

Postby Drhunter2k » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Dylan wrote:I don't think that Canada is the answer. More problems than us. But at least they got good healthcare!

Don't be fooled into believing that Canada has good healthcare. I know many Canadians that tell me the horrors of their great healthcare system.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:53 pm

No system is perfect but its better than ours. And I'm talking health INSURANCE system.

Next

Return to Off Topic