Australian Prime Minister says it best.

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

Re: Australian Prime Minister says it best.

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:40 pm

I've been to Mexico also. Not pretty. But is that what we want here? I don't. If you come here and want to be part of America then I welcome you with all my heart. That means learning the language. If not, then stay "home".

We are doing our best to make America a 3rd world country without any outside help!!!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 pm

JPH wrote:There was a legal way to get out of slavery too. You could buy yourself if you could somehow get someone to give you the money or scrounge it up yourself. By the standard that you guys are setting up, those who eascaped and those who helped them were criminals. Well count me among those who would proudly accept that label too!

And please share with me concrete examples of radical islamists filtering in over the Mexican border. If that is how they are coming in, they are the dumbest enemy we have ever faced. Why would they risk death in the desert and cross one of the most heavily fortified borders in the world when the Canadian border is wide open? They have the money and the education to enter this country without those kinds of risks. The 9/11 hijackers were "legal". Most drug runners are "legal". They have the means to bypass the border security.

If you guys are so worried about our borders, where is the outcry about the northern border? Did you know some estimates have more Canadian "illegal" immigrants in the US than from Mexico? I'm tired of them setting up curling clubs and smuggling in their maple syrup right under our noses! Pretty soon we'll have to say zed at the end of the alphabet!!!

Would I favor open borders? Well, it seemd to work pretty well for the first 200 years of our history and I know of some drunken Irishmen who made good back in the mid-19th century So yeah, I wouldn't mind going back to that.

Controversial Muslim cleric caught being smuggled into U.S. over Mexico borderBy Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 1:04 PM on 28th January 2011

Comments (67) Share

U.S. border guards got a surprise when they searched a Mexican BMW and found a hardline Muslim cleric - banned from France and Canada - curled up in the boot.
Said Jaziri, who called for the death of a Danish cartoonist that drew pictures of the prophet Mohammed, was being smuggled into California when he was arrested, along with his driver Kenneth Robert Lawler.
The 43-year-old was deported from Canada to his homeland Tunisia in 2007 after it emerged he had lied on his refugee application about having served jail time in France.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1l5n95nTg :|.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Advanced searchAbout 2,570,000 results
Everything
Images
Videos
News
Shopping
More
Search OptionsShow search tools Muslim Terrorists Crossing US/Mexican Border - YouTube 3 min - May 10, 2010
Uploaded by DeathToLiberalism
Open borders invites more than just illegal Mexicans.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kKr44Ey8WU

Controversial Muslim cleric caught being smuggled into U.S. over ...
Jan 28, 2011 ... Said Jaziri, who called for the death of a Danish cartoonist who drew pictures of
the prophet Mohammed, was arrested with his driver Kenneth ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Controversial-M ... order.html - SimilarSurprise! Radical Islamist smuggled across US-Mexico border « Hot ...
Jan 27, 2011 ... Surprise! Radical Islamist smuggled across US-Mexico border.

hotair.com/.../surprise-radical-islamist-smuggled-across-us-mexico-border/ - Cached - SimilarMuslim Terrorists Using Mexican Border to Enter US: Is Obama ...
Muslim Terrorists Using Mexican Border to Enter US: Is Obama Facilitating? July
3rd, 2010 | Author: Un:dhimmi ...

undhimmi.com/.../muslim-terrorists-using-mexican-border-to-enter-us-is-obama-facilitating/ - Cached - SimilarRadical Muslim imam captured at US-Mexico border
Jan 28, 2011 ... Radical Muslim imam captured at US-Mexico border, Said Jaziri was discovered
hiding in a Mexican registered BMW, Wahabbi mosque in ...

www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/32667 - Cached - SimilarMuslim Brotherhood Minimizes Moderates - Armed Volunteers ...
2 days ago ... News Channel Message Boards > National News > Armed Volunteers Patrol
Mexican Border > Muslim Brotherhood Minimizes Moderates ...

messageboards.aol.com/aol/en.../articles.php?... - Cached - SimilarHizballah setting up operations in Mexico, near border - Jihad Watch
May 5, 2011 ... Now, the group is blending into Shi'a Muslim communities in Mexico, including
Tijuana. Other pockets along the U.S.-Mexico border region ...

www.jihadwatch.org/.../hizballah-settin ... order.html - Cached - SimilarRadical Muslim Cleric Caught Trying to Sneak Into U.S. via Southern ...
Jan 28, 2011 ... A routine border check yielded a big surprise earlier this month when U.S. border
guards searched a Mexican BMW and found a hardline ...

www.theblaze.com/.../radical-muslim-cle ... rn-border/ - Cached - SimilarThe Enlightened Conservative: Muslim Immigrants in Mexico and ...
Nov 21, 2011 ... Muslim Immigrants in Mexico and Why You Need To Be Concerned About Our
Border Security. Photobucket. The most important reason the ...

www.theenlightenedconservative.com/.../ ... y-you.html - Cached - Similar
This is a quick google search useing three key words : mexico, border, islam. 2,570000 results! even allowing for duplications, I think you will still be reading into the next epoc. And did you notice, the aprehended canadian banned cleric was being smuggled into california from mexico? :(
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

JPH

Postby JPH » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 pm

One cleric and a bunch of crackpot videos on youtube does not exactly make for overwhelming proof of a muslum invasion from the south.

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:55 pm

The overwhelming evidence is easily available. I have watching these border stories for several years. This antique computer will allow only 1 window at a time. To show you just that small samle made me close out and leave the site twice, about 10 saconds on google, and 20 minutes to copy, drop, and sign back in, post, edit with second drop, It is a major pain in the rear. I would suggest you do some reading. There have been several attempts on our southern border.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:55 pm

I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Jslotter wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/26/terror-alert-mexican-border/

These guys are not interested in our human rights record, our health care, or our higher wages. :| Do some reading.

JPH

Postby JPH » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 pm

A handful of clumsy attempts and a fox news story are NOT proof of any conspiricy or even a legitimate threat and they are not going to change my thoughts on the topic. All of the major Islamic terrorist incidents in this country have been carried out by documented immigrants or US citizens. We've had more active US military members carry out terrorist incidents than undocumented immigrants.

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Are you really that afraid to admit you are wrong? Man, Im done with this.

JPH

Postby JPH » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm

I can link things too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHjKBjM1ngw

or

http://www.theothersideofimmigration.com/HOME.html

It does not change a thing. The fence is a joke and the only thing our efforts are doing is wasting money and forcing innocent people deeper in the desert to die. They don't want to hurt you. They don't want to steal anything from you. They want to live.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic