Help please

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
DaBears90

Help please

Postby DaBears90 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 pm

I hunt in Northern Wisconsin around Sawyer County. I live in Ga. so we have to drive all the way up there, and we dont usaully get up there until they day before opening for gun. So I am setting up my ground blind the day before and bait that same day. Last year I set up of a trail and baited with corn and scent and didn't see a dang thing. I was wondering if I would be better off not baiting or doing something different to improve my odds this year of seeing any deer. We hunt private property the borders the national forest. So what techniques or products such a scents do you think would be best for me since I dont have time to scout, and I am setting up the day before.
Thanks,
Matt

Mac

RE: Help please

Postby Mac » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Get on google maps and copy the satilite image on here and I can tell you just by looking from a sky view where the deer "should" be moving. And where I'd be setting up a pop up at.

Also. You'd get more hits on this topic under the general topic forum.
Quote: "Real men hunt with fly swatters!" - me... lol

DaBears90

RE: Help please

Postby DaBears90 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Thank's. I moved it to general discusion its under hunting help . It's a friends land so I am going to get the exact location. Thanks for all your help.

Return to Off Topic