A little something about yourselves....

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
NYarcher

RE: A little something about yourselves....

Postby NYarcher » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:25 am

Hi, my name is Nick and I have a Whitetail problem. lol But seriously Im 37 and have been a landscape foreman for 10 years. Currently in school at ITT Tech working towards a degree in Communication systems security. I have been with my lovely lady for over 2 yrs working toward something more permenant. When not hunting we both enjoy traveling to tropical destinations, trips to the Adirondacks, fishing, canoeing, hiking, and pretty much anything associated with the outdoors along with maintaining our home (the honey-do list). Ive only hunted here in NY but hope to someday hunt in other states for both whitetails and other animals. My dream hunt is for Elk and hope to get that chance sometime soon.
Venison - the other red meat

Mac

Postby Mac » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Shane - 28 - I'm a Team Leader at a Paint Distribution Center in Waco, Texas.
No I don't know any Branch Dividians!!! So please don't ask. They were 20 miles away from the nearest "Big Town" of Waco.[&:]
Prefferred method of hunting - Bow - Hoyt - ViperTec - "My FLY SWATTER" [:D]
Secondary method - 30.06 Rem. 700 - When the freezer needs filling!
I have a Beautiful wife - married for 5 years on Dec. 29th
An AWESOME little girl 1 yr and 3 months young.
Enjoy anything outdoors, and an all around Goof-Ball.
Love to watch funny movies and laugh. I'm always stilling 1 liners from the movies.
Favorite TV hunters, Mike Waddell, and the new guy Jimmy "Big Time" Miller. That guy had me rolling last week doing cut backs where he missed the "Big Buck" and started high fiving the tree limb. LMAO. And this week he spelled out PETA SUKS on the dry erase board. - PRICELESS!!!
I got him set to record!
Quote: "Real men hunt with fly swatters!" - me... lol

postman

Postby postman » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:48 am

My name is John, I'm 47, married for 20 years and have three kids ages 17,16 and 13. When not hunting I'm fixing cars, I'm a licenced mechanic. My other hobbies include bushcrafting, fly fishing and tying, 3d archery, and drag racing.
It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Previous

Return to Off Topic