Debates

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Sailfish

Debates

Postby Sailfish » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:38 am

Wow, what a debate.....for Romney

I couldn't tell if it was Obama's hubris or if he was just in over his head.
I'm not picking on him but it was like watching 9th grade debate class.
Very odd, he generally is a very good orator.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Deebz

Re: Debates

Postby Deebz » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:22 pm

I enjoyed watching the debate last night for sure. I got the feeling that Obama kind of felt like he's ahead in the polls and therefore didn't have to try as hard or something.

It was interesting to see that he went from all smiles and nods in the beginning to almost a scowl later on. It was like he kept remembering that he should be smiling instead...
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

kellory

Postby kellory » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Missed it. I will have to find a copy to watch.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Obama got creamed. Sliced and diced. Rode hard and put away wet. Here's why..........

What you have to realize is that up until tonight, Obama has NEVER been challanged in any of his poltical campaigns. When he became a US Senator from Illinois, he basically ran unopposed after what passes for the GOP in Illinois COMPLETELY screwed the pooch and got kicked in the groin unawares by David Axelrod (just google "Jack Ryan" for the full story).
When he ran for President, he was the affirmative action candidate, so none in his party dared seriously confront him (white liberal guilt is a POWERFUL deterrent!), McCain was...well, McCain, and the media was hands off as far as questioning him or vetting this unknown, untested man because he was black and liberal.

Well now, as Obama's own Reverend Wright would say, "the chickens are coming home to roost". America was fed a HUGE sh*t sandwich 4 years ago, and now the result of that is coming to fruition. Not only is Obama FINALLY being seen for what he is (and more importantly is NOT...a leader that has the slightest notion of what he's doing...) but the MSM is watching the house of cards they created come falling down, along with their credibility.

You can only dress up a turd for so long. Eventually the STINK get's so strong that even the dullest among us finally recognize it as a turd.

And now it's time to flush........
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

bobow

Postby bobow » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Woods Walker wrote:You can only dress up a turd for so long. Eventually the STINK get's so strong that even the dullest among us finally recognize it as a turd.

Please, tell us what you really think! :lol:

The peanut farmer has to be smiling. Obummer takes the heat off him for being the worst president in recent history, possibly of all time.

Barry is not qualified to be dog catcher, IMO.....Now we are paying the price for the liberal media not vetting this clown.
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

kellory

Postby kellory » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 pm

bobow wrote:
Woods Walker wrote:You can only dress up a turd for so long. Eventually the STINK get's so strong that even the dullest among us finally recognize it as a turd.

Please, tell us what you really think! :lol:

The peanut farmer has to be smiling. Obummer takes the heat off him for being the worst president in recent history, possibly of all time.

Barry is not qualified to be dog catcher, IMO.....Now we are paying the price for the liberal media not vetting this clown.
5Nb5L85Ef3Gb3I23Hac8re3b98230d510123f.jpg
5Nb5L85Ef3Gb3I23Hac8re3b98230d510123f.jpg (69.37 KiB) Viewed 995 times
714.gif
714.gif (4.16 KiB) Viewed 995 times
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

kellory

Postby kellory » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:48 pm

kellory wrote:Missed it. I will have to find a copy to watch.

Found it. Just watched it. Obama clearly was unprepared.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Guess he was prepared to be on The View. Guess he was prepared to actually take the time AFTER his ambassador and other Americans in the diplomatic corps were murdered in Libya as his foreign policy imploded to meet with some clown in recognition of (and I'm not making this up!!!) "Talk Like A Pirate Day". This occured on September 19th.

Freakin' unbelievable..........
arrrr.jpg
arrrr.jpg (51.27 KiB) Viewed 986 times

I guess we know now where his priorities lie.
Last edited by Woods Walker on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Sailfish wrote:Wow, what a debate.....for Romney

I couldn't tell if it was Obama's hubris or if he was just in over his head.
I'm not picking on him but it was like watching 9th grade debate class.
Very odd, he generally is a very good orator.

Sail: He's a good orator when he's got a teleprompter in front of him, or when he makes a statement at a news conference and then doesn't take any questions, or when he only appears in a public venue where he will be fawned over and not challenege him in any way..like on The View. This has been this guy's modus operandi for his entire political career.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:41 am

Agreed.

Have/did you hear the flat out lies he was spreading yesterday on his re-election tour??

Oh my gosh it should be illegal.

Its just amazing to me.
And truly the folks who do a minor bit of research can find out the truth.But when the messiah speaks............they take it for gospel.............dangerous dude

Side note, interesting to read that the unemployment number dropped drastically isn't it?
Which is odd that it was such a considerable decrease despite all the info leading up to the report was saying how hiring is down, manufacturing is down, mean income is down to 50k....not that I am saying there are any shenanigans or anything. Just an observation
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Next

Return to Off Topic