a mile stone achieved

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
msbadger

RE: a mile stone achieved

Postby msbadger » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Thanks guys...We've had some great times and some doozie rough times but all has been pretty good.We've raised two great children...26 and 23 and are lucky enough to have them stable.  Now we just concentrate being a couple again. Mom and Dad kinda over powered that for a while.....[;)]
 We stopped by a local grocery store after a building supply trip where we had one young clerk laughing out loud and then the grocery store clerk referring to us as "You Kids" have a good day...she was our age.....I thought on that for a bit and realized that after 30 yrs together....we are still those kids ...at heart[:)]

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:31 am

ORIGINAL: msbadger

Thanks guys...We've had some great times and some doozie rough times but all has been pretty good.We've raised two great children...26 and 23 and are lucky enough to have them stable.  Now we just concentrate being a couple again. Mom and Dad kinda over powered that for a while.....[;)]

Yes, it's great to look back over a lifetime, having the same person to share all those memories with. So now you're a couple again, but before you know it you'll have grand children & then it will be almost like having your babies again. I wish you & Mr. Badger many grand children ... you'll love it, even when you get stuck with a lot of last minute baby sitting calls. [:)]

I have 4 grand children ... the oldest is 13 & he's as tall as me already ... really freaks me out.

But like you, on the inside, I feel young at heart too. Trouble is, on the outside I feel like a 1952 Buick that needs an engine overall, a new transmission & a lot of body work. [:@]

Best of luck.

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:18 am

I somehow missed this thread but I want to say congratulations Msbadger! I wish you guys many happy years to come, just stay away from the power equipment[;)][:D]
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

Previous

Return to Off Topic