Favorite hunting game(s)?

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
vipertech

Favorite hunting game(s)?

Postby vipertech » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:44 am

I like this old hunting game I bought for PC from Walmart called Hunting Unlimited.  It doesn't try to be uber-realistic which is part of the charm.  I like it because it sticks you in scenerios so the action is quick.  I tend to play it a lot as the season approaches. They have a new version of the game available for purchase online and I bought it last year but I had to reclone my HD so I lost it. 

I've tried a few games for the PS3 but I didn't care for them.  They were a bit too involved. Too much time spent having to stock up for the hunt, find places to hunt, etc.  I like just getting right to the action. 

So, any titles you like best?

ranwin33

RE: Favorite hunting game(s)?

Postby ranwin33 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:42 am

I have never found a hunting game I like.  But then I'm not sure what they could do to make one I like.  I'm not much into first person shooters either, so maybe that's my problem.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

Return to Off Topic