photos from Tv show

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
genec

photos from Tv show

Postby genec » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 am

Hi Guys. I am new to the forum. I watch and record both Deer & Deer Hunting and Land of Whitetail. I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to get some old photos that were shown on the Deer camp show from this year on D&DH? Both are shown when Dan Schmidt is talking about deer camps and families. One is of an gent in a camp, he is cooking at a fire. It appears he is using a hollow log for a shelter. His weapon is a lever action shotgun. The other photo is three hunters setting in front of a fire,behind them is a evergreen brush hut they are using as a shelter. Does anyone have any idea where one might obtain some good copies of these suitable for framing. I love old photos like these and wish someone would sell them. They would make great decoration/decor for a hunting camp. Even better in a trophy room or a Real "Man Cave". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Regards
genec/Fudd#1

genec

Re: photos from Tv show

Postby genec » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Guys
I am reposting with an article from the star and tribune newspaper here in in Twin Cities. There is a black and white photo in the story.
If you click on it, it will enlarge. This is the kind of Photo I wish someone would sell as art/decoration at a sporting goods store.
http://www.startribune.com/sports/outdo ... 09051.html
Regars + best of Luck to anyone still hunting!
Genec/fudd1

kellory

Re: photos from Tv show

Postby kellory » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Any reason, why you could not copy and print this, matt it, and frame it for your wall? It says the author is Larry Oakes at that newspaper. I would suggest you call/write/email him and ask for permission to post it on your walls.
3oakes1216A.jpg
3oakes1216A.jpg (509.14 KiB) Viewed 405 times
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Return to Off Topic