Crimson Trace laser sights

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Ohio farms

Crimson Trace laser sights

Postby Ohio farms » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:06 am

Recently I installed a Crimson Trace laser sight on my S&W .38 SP revolver. I use it on my conceal and carry gun because I have difficulty focusing front and rear sights without my glasses on. I'm impressed with it's accuracy.
Anyone have any experience with the Crimson Trace?

ranwin33

RE: Crimson Trace laser sights

Postby ranwin33 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:21 am

I'd like to get a set for my Springfield XD, but just too darned expensive for something I wouldn't get much use from.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

SwampFox

Postby SwampFox » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:06 am

Agreed.  I wouldnt mind having a light/laser combo on my glock, home shotgun, or sks, but its so darn expensive to buy anything of quality and I just dont think I would use it much.  I like the idea of having a laser on a concealed revolver though.  The iron sights on the S&W carry models dont do much good anyway.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 am

You are right.  It was expensive for something I would not use very often, but I decided that it would be worth it on my conceal and carry revolver.  I hope not to ever have to use it. 

Return to Off Topic