Softball Leagues

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
buckhunter21

RE: Softball Leagues

Postby buckhunter21 » Fri May 15, 2009 4:33 pm

ORIGINAL: Patriot

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

Not a little league field 'eh...Must have been a grade-school fast pitch field then?!  LOL  PS  I thought you hit two out? 

One was over the fence and the other was in the park (grand slam).  Both in the same inning.  Never done that before.  It was pretty cool.....especially cuz I'm not known for my speed.

Well didn't you say the team you were playing consisted of mostly blind men in wheel chairs?  [:D]
QDM!

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Sun May 17, 2009 7:37 am

Well we have our second game today :) hopefully all goes well! I would like to get more than 1 ab in lol! I like winning but c'mon i paid my money i wanna play as much as i can lol!
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:58 am

Well last night went pretty well, a 27-2 beat down only lasted until the 4th inning before they called the game lol! I started yesterday, and went 2-3 with 2 rbi's and 2 runs, (my third ab was a foul down the line and if you foul off with 2 strikes your out) but i had got a triple and a single. My friend totally smashed the ball and it hit the fence, and the outfield was way in, but he missed 2nd base and had to go back, it was funny, i felt bad but it was to the point where it didn't matter anymore, so it was comical, he was kinda pissed tho lol! I felt bad for the other team though, the manager and one of his buddies were the only ones that had played before all the rest of his players were new to sport. But it was a lot of fun! 2-0 now, out scored opponents 43-3, im 3-4 with 2 rbi and 2 runs so far. We have 2 weeks off now before our next game :(
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:35 am

My summer team won our division for the second year in a row, so that was cool.  I also coached a tournament team and we took 2nd overall (out of 32 teams).  Yeah!

I'm actually on a Fall team now with buckhunter21.  We met on this forum, so I tell my buddies that he's "the guy I met online"....haha.

(For those of you who don't know....I'm the dude in green in the front row.  My son is the batboy.)

Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Still waiting for that signing bonus! :)

Yea, I love it when you say that to everyone...Makes me feel really good inside! [:'(] lol
QDM!

S.W.A.T. 33

Postby S.W.A.T. 33 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 pm

i play softball in shakopee in the summer.We got second last year on wensday nights and moved to thursday this year and got fivth place.We got 1st. in co-rec. And now it's fall ball in savage we are 6-0. The shakopee fall team is 2-0. There is nothing better then softball and deer hunting for the heart and sole.
SPECILIZED.WHITETAIL.ASSAULT.TEAM.

Previous

Return to Off Topic