Business trip

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
makroftar

Business trip

Postby makroftar » Wed May 28, 2014 2:07 pm

I have a business trip in a week and I don't have apropriate luggage. I wear suits while working and I can't just put them in any luggage if you understand me.
How do you deal with that problem? What luggage do you use for suits?

Sailfish

Re: Business trip

Postby Sailfish » Thu May 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Just to clarify, you work in a business suit, you travel, and you don't know what businessmen put their suits in for travel?
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

makroftar

Postby makroftar » Fri May 30, 2014 7:39 am

Don't ask, this is my second business trip, the first one was really bad when it comes to luggage. I had to iron everything, but now I want to be smarter. Don't want to make that mistake again :)

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Fri May 30, 2014 8:04 am

try YouTube...there's bound to be tons of videos showing how people pack their bags for this purpose
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Fri May 30, 2014 8:08 am

yahoo............business suit garment bag

Choose what appears convenient for you.
Most of us on here (not all) generally travel with camo and a gym bag. Wrinkled clothes enhance our invisibility in the woods.

FYI, get to the hotel,take your suit out, hang it, in the evening use the complimentary iron in your room to remove any remaining wrinkles.

OH! Your shoes. Most important part. You can have a $1000 suit, but if you wear $30 shoes..............forget about it.

Good luck, clothes the deal ;)
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Fri May 30, 2014 10:43 am

Back in the days before time, when I actually wore suits and did some occasional traveling; I'd hang 'em in a garment bag that had a rigid center line that allowed the bag to be folded in half and had straps that snapped together and made it look like a suitcase. When I arrived at my destination I'd unpack the suits first, and then hang 'em in the bathroom, turn on the hot water in the shower, and close the door and let the steam work out the wrinkles. Then, lay 'em out on the bed and touch 'em up with the iron that was usually a common thing found in most motel and hotel rooms.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Return to Off Topic