Back from Lawyers...

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
msbadger

Back from Lawyers...

Postby msbadger » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 am

Well this is either the beginning of owning a new property or the end of what has been a 4yr epic....Signed the papers on the new contract for the land that was suppose to close last March 30th...which if he signs we'll...close by Sept 24th...before the bow opener..We will know for sure by labor day which is his deadline...kinda tired of our funds being tied up...[8|]

buckhunter21

RE: Back from Lawyers...

Postby buckhunter21 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Props for sticking this out...I would have been out of there a loooooooooong time ago!
QDM!

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:04 am

Ya think...lol... I actually thought we were done acouple of months ago...and a year before that and a year before that... but he just keeps popping back...hhhmmm every time we start plans to use the money [>:]
 This is the last time...for several reasons I can't get into now ...so we will have the final answer  this holiday weekend...The whole thing started out as GREAT...now it's a bit.. what ever....which makes me a little sad not just for me but the original owner thats buried there...the land had meaning to her...and I got that....the ppl she willed it to don't or don't care....

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:04 am

How many acres is it Msbadger?
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Over 20...I'll give more details after we find out what happens with this last contract...

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:19 am

For you to be so patient it must be nice land...I hope things work out for you.  Thirty years ago my cousin bought 150 acre farm in eastern ohio.  I had access to it for hunting and in return I helped him with farm chores (which never end) My daughter got her first deer with a bow there and the memories go on and on.  Two years ago my cousin died unexpectedly and he left the farm to my brother and I.  I was stunned  by it all and still am.  I cannot begin to tell you how much that place means to me.  I hope that your land will someday mean that much to you.  Good luck.  

Return to Off Topic