Bass Pro Fall Hunting Classic Starts 8/7/09

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
69Viking

Bass Pro Fall Hunting Classic Starts 8/7/09

Postby 69Viking » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:12 am

Normally I wouldn't post a sales flyer from Bass Pro but this one has some great deals in it and a chance for some of us to save money for items we might have been waiting to buy. I've already set aside $300 to take to the sale on Friday, looking to buy another Moultrie D-40 game camera with 1 GB SD card for $69.99 and the Leupold RX-600 Range Finder for $169.99. Great prices with lots of workshops and youth events scheduled too! Make sure to look up the workshops and events at your local Bass Pro Shop, the flyer below is linked through my local Destin, FL store but the prices should be the same at all stores. Happy shopping everyone, the season is just around the corner!

Bass Pro Fall Hunting Classic Sales Flyer

Sailfish

RE: Bass Pro Fall Hunting Classic Starts 8/7/09

Postby Sailfish » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am

I love BPS.
The wife and I make it a point to go to every one we can when we travel.
I even bought my bow in Savannah while on vacation and hauled it all the way back here.

I've been to yours as well.

Thanks for the reminder, we just got back into town from Tally Sunday I hadn't checked our stack of mail yet.....and their was the Flyer!!!

More reading material [8D]
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Haywood

RE: Bass Pro Fall Hunting Classic Starts 8/7/09

Postby Haywood » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

I have been hearing about this the last couple of weeks now. I will have to make a trip to check it out.

Return to Off Topic