Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:05 pm

[font=verdana,geneva]When Farrah Fawcett arrived in Heaven she was granted one wish. [/font]

[font=verdana]She thought for a moment and wished that, 'For all children on Earth to be safe.'[/font]

[font=verdana]And then.......POOF! Michael Jackson was standing there next to her!!![/font]
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

gunther89

RE: Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

Postby gunther89 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm

That is really funny!
Scott

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Im thinking mike aint going to heaven
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

bigwisconsinbucks

Postby bigwisconsinbucks » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Thats a pretty good one.
Kyle

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:23 am

ORIGINAL: JOEL

Im thinking mike aint going to heaven

Yup. And that's the only flaw in the joke!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 am

I was going to leave this alone, but since it's all I've seen on T.V. for the last 3 or 4 days, I have to put my 2 cents in.   Regardless of all the positive impacts he had on music he was accused of being a child molester,  and had it not been for paying of the families of the children had good chance of being found guilty.  IMO the only thing that makes him any different from many prisoners doing time for the same crime was his money.  Why does the media feel the need to glorify him?
Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:19 am

I heard that because Michael Jackson was 99% plastic they are going to melt him down turn him into legos and let the kids play with him for a change...

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 am

I also heard that Billy Mays the oxyclean guy died yesterday... he was only 50.

On a more serious note with Michael Jackson I agree with ohunter we should not be making mj out to be this big loss, he was a great performer but when he decided to start molesting kids he should have gotten no special treatment, and they should have thrown the book at him but because he had money and fame he got special treatment and thats just not right...

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm

ORIGINAL: schlupis

I heard that because Michael Jackson was 99% plastic they are going to melt him down turn him into legos and let the kids play with him for a change...

I also heard that there was a chance they could have saved him in the ER, but the procedure involved having to put tubes up his nose...........
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:56 pm

ORIGINAL: OHhunter
Why does the media feel the need to glorify him?

I think it's mainly because the media is starving for news, because the networks and cable channels all want to be competitive with their coverage, because the same people who created him are still using him, because the media couldn't leave him alone in life and in death it's a huge opportunity for the media, and because the media can't go negative when tragic circumstances come along. Maybe there are more reasons, but that's a start.

I have a completely different question, which I'm almost hesitant to ask. And it's not totally facetious. The death of Michael Jackson has brought out a few comments about racism. Those comments trigger this question in my mind: What race was he?

Now, I know what the answer to that question is. He was what he was born as. But surely not everyone would agree with that.

Many people have had sex-change operations, using cosmetic surgery to change -- ostensibly -- from male to female, or vice-versa. These people want to be recognized and treated according to their new so-called "gender identity."

I'm not going where some might think with this. I do not suggest that Jackson ever went that route. What I'm wondering is why doesn't anyone call him Caucasian? Wasn't all that cosmetic surgery essentially a series of race-change operations.

Hmmmmm? This is a whole 'nother topic, I know. But if people can have sex-change operations, why can't they have race-change operations?

Oh! They can't have race-change operations? Then neither can they really have sex-change operations. We all die what we were born as.

(Note to Dan Schmidt:  I'll cancel my subscription if you put anything from this post in the magazine!)

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Next

Return to Off Topic