Anyone gonna watch the hockey game tonight?

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Spurred

RE: Anyone gonna watch the hockey game tonight?

Postby Spurred » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:06 am

I like the Pens, but I'm hoping Hossa gets his cup fix so the Wild can sign him!

lonlon

Postby lonlon » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Lives in a very very nice lake home and drives a Hummer, what else,eh? Shoud be a good game.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:50 am

Well game 7 is at 8pm! I wish I was like the rich and coulda bought tickets to this one.. But the tv screen will have to do. Again Im hoping for the Pens to take this. Im predicting 3-2 Pens. And Malkin with the MVP, no matter who wins. You cant put up the points he did and not walk away with the Conn Smythe Trophy. Whats everyone eles guess?

As far as Hossa goes..He's still a little to young, Id rather see Bill Guerin win it..He's older and this could be his last hoo ray. You hear Danny Heatley has asked to be traded?! Hes a stud and cheap. I hope the Rangers get him lol.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Congrats to the Penguins. Taking game 7 in Detroit was quite a feat. About the only thing going on between now & training camp is the Draft and the free agent period.

I'm a Carolina Hurricanes season ticket holder (since they moved here). They had an improbable run in the post-season but got swept in the Eastern Conference Finals by the Pens.  They over-achieved to go as far as they did this year.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Previous

Return to Off Topic