Anybody have any favorite shows?

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Jdbllung

RE: Anybody have any favorite shows?

Postby Jdbllung » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Discovery Channel, no show in particular, anything to do with nature I guess and Family Guy, love that show.
Happiness is a good blood trail! Jeremy W.

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:27 pm

I watch Axe men,  Ice road truckers,  Deadliest catch, nascar, monster trucks ok just about anything on speed. Ultimate factories, sports center.  I have to admit I watch grey's anatomy and Private practice that's the one night a week the wifey takes over the controls on the big screen.
Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Burnnurse, My g/f is ADDICTED to Desperate Housewives

OHhunter, Season 2 of Axemen coming in March!!!

I also watch the Alaska Experiment (applied for season 2 but no go) but that will be airing in a little while.
The king of Queens, Survivorman, Man vs Wild, Forensic Files, Seinfeld, I also like watching good comedians and the Roasts on Comedy Central.
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

passin through

Postby passin through » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm

NCIS, The Closer, Trust Me, The Unit, Burn Notice, CSI (all 3), Axmen, Iceroad Truckers, House....

Don't watch a lot of any of them but I sell TV ads so the tube's always on something just to try & catch ads I place...

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:37 pm

I never miss Grey's Anatomy. When I'm home on Mondays it's Heroes and Terminator. During the day I usually turn on GAC or CMT or a hunting channel. Weekends vary.
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:41 am

Greys....hells kitchen...ghost whisperer...and because I canceled cable years ago...we are now just watching the Sapranos on netflix...Mr B just hates TV "soaps" but he can't get enough of the Sapranos...ha ha ha Bada Bing!

Previous

Return to Off Topic