ATTN: Dan Schmidt, Or Someone In Subscriptions

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

ATTN: Dan Schmidt, Or Someone In Subscriptions

Postby Woods Walker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 pm

I just renewed for 3 years, but I DO NOT want the DVD of the TV show. I'd much rather have the calendar. Is this doable?

I'll never watch the DVD's and they'll just get thrown away.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

vipermann7

RE: ATTN: Dan Schmidt, Or Someone In Subscriptions

Postby vipermann7 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:35 pm

I had the same situation when I renewed just a couple months ago. What I did was send in a note to the same address I had sent my renewal form to and just told them what I wanted, gave them my information, and I got what I wanted. I'm not sure if it was coincidental that I got what I wanted, because I never got a reply from anyone. I'm not saying that Dan or someone else can't hook ya up, I actually wish I had thought of that when I was renewing. I noticed that my renewal form was going to some place in florida, but there are a lot of "vendor" type of companies that you can subscribe through to get the same magazine. Anyway, I'm not of any personal help to you, besides telling you what I did when I was in your place. Hope you get what you want, I hate it when perfectly good things I know I don't want get sent to me. I always appreciate "free gifts", but I always try to avoid it being a waste too.

Woods Walker

RE: ATTN: Dan Schmidt, Or Someone In Subscriptions

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 am

I did think of that, but I did it online, and there was no place to add any message or comment. Just a box to check concerning how many years you wanted.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Return to Off Topic