Fantasy Racing League

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
OHhunter

Fantasy Racing League

Postby OHhunter » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:23 am

I created a Fantasy Racing league for the racing fans on the forum.  I need 5 more people, if anyone is interested send me a PM with your email address so I can send you the information.   It cost nothing, the draft will begin at 8am on Friday if we have enough participants. 

Only 5 openings first come first serve, if you cannot make it to the draft the computer will assign you drivers and you will be able to release, trade or sign other drivers.

Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

OHhunter

RE: Fantasy Racing League

Postby OHhunter » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 am

ORIGINAL: OHhunter

I created a Fantasy Racing league for the racing fans on the forum.  I need 5 more people, if anyone is interested send me a PM with your email address so I can send you the information.   It cost nothing, the draft will begin at 8am on Friday if we have enough participants. 

Only 5 openings first come first serve, if you cannot make it to the draft the computer will assign you drivers and you will be able to release, trade or sign other drivers.

Incorrect time Draft will take place at 9 AM on Friday the 13th
Brad

OHhunter

RE: Fantasy Racing League

Postby OHhunter » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:37 am

We need more people to sign up for the fantasy racing league we got few spots left,  send me a pm and I'll get you the password and league name so you can register
Brad

Return to Off Topic