Best Movie Deer Hunting/Hunting Quotes

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

Best Movie Deer Hunting/Hunting Quotes

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:26 pm

I know there aren't too many, but one of my favorites is from "Escanaba In The Moonlight"........

"I love opening day of deer season. It's like Christmas with guns!".........Remnar Soady

And also from "Jeremiah Johnson", of which there are many........

"Skin that one pilgrim, and I'll git ya another!...............Bear Claw Chris Lapp
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Re: Best Movie Deer Hunting/Hunting Quotes

Postby kellory » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 pm

All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.
Daniel Boone
I only make movies to finance my fishing'.
Lee Marvin ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You see I'm against hunting, in fact I'm a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the fox.
Tim Vine ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The only reason I ever played golf in the first place was so I could afford to hunt and fish.
Sam Snead
The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck.
Walter Cronkite................................................................................................................................................................................................................................closest I couldn't get much closer, hollywood actors don't like hunting,much.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Return to Off Topic