bob robb sept article

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
tgldd

bob robb sept article

Postby tgldd » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:04 am

:roll:the September article by Robb was like and Stream. old news, and factually incorrect. I am suprised DDH allowed his article in this fine mag. and did not call him out to get the facts straight and offer a little more depth than old news

FIRST THE HOTTEST TOPIC REGARDING BROAHEADS ARE MECHANICALS, AND GETTING THE BROADHEAD TO PENETRATE AT ALL AS THE OVER THE TOP DESIGNS ARE STILL OUT THERE AND HAVE SERIOUS FLAWS. MANY IF NOT MOST OF THE OVER THE TOP MECHANICALS DEFLECT WHEN HITTING A DEER SIZED GAME. ROBB CALLED IT A moot POINT! TO AND STOP TAKING ADDS FROM THE FLAWED MECHANICALS. YES THERE ARE EXCELLENT MECHANICALS OUT THERE BUT THERE ARE MANY THAT WOUND DEER NOT KILL THEM OUTRIGHT
KE, BROADHEAD SHARPNESS IS IMPORTANT BUT THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN BROADHEADS TODAY ID PENETRATION BY THE DESIGN FLAWS OF MANY MECHANICALS WHICH ddh SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION
ddh TAKE NOTICE AND I HOPE ROBB HAS NOT HIT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARRELL WE WANT UP TO DATE INFORMATION AND ROBB I COULD HAVE READ THIS ARTICLE TEN YEARS AGO AND MAYBE 100 TIMES YOU OFFERED NOTHING NEW AND LEFT OUT THE REAL ISSUES. I THINK A LOT OF WRITERS ARE STUCK IN REHASH NOT INNOVATION. PLEASE ROBB TRY A LITTLE BETTER WE ARE NOT NEW TO THE SPORT AND DDH HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER BUT YOUR ARTICLE WAS NOT FITTING FOR A DDH READER

Woods Walker

Re: bob robb sept article

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:26 am

Welcome tgldd! Good to have you here. But don't be shy, speak your mind! ;)

Now I'm going to make some popcorn and find a comfy chair, as this one should be good.......
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Ohio farms

Re: bob robb sept article

Postby Ohio farms » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Take a deep breath Tgidd. No need to yell. (cap letters)
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Return to Off Topic