9-11...NEVER FORGET!!!

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

9-11...NEVER FORGET!!!

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:32 pm

As the anniversary of that fateful day approaches, let us all honor those who perished, and never forget what happened, and by whom.

"Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.".........Thomas Jefferson
Islam.jpg
Islam.jpg (52.34 KiB) Viewed 677 times
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Re: 9-11...NEVER FORGET!!!

Postby kellory » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 pm

My sister works near GROUND ZERO, she was covered in the dust, and had to walk home, as all mass transit was shut down. My brother worked for a company located where the second plane hit. He was at another location on a live sattilite feed from Ground Zero, when flames destroyed people he knew well, and worked with. His Trainee was there , and is no more. I know we will never forget. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
Al Capone
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:43 am

Im hoping to attend a 10yr anniversary in a small town by my work...a procession of firetrucks and first responders will travel in town as everyone remembers the somber tone and those who perished that day...needlessly lives were wasted...and others lives were forever changed...the will of those who immediately rushed in to help ..and countless others who subjected themselves to the deadly dust...are what being an American is about...sacrifice...and helping our fellow brothers and sisters...One of the first responders who was there at Ground zero will also be speaking .....giving a first hand account..and words of encouragement and wisdom from someone who was there that day....

On a side note: Labor Day i had the blessing of waiting in line to attend a tour of the LST SHIP....[ Landing Ship,Tanks] I met several veterans and an up close look at a once in a lifetime op....to set foot on a ship that landed tanks and troops in the battle of North Africa...followed by D-DAY landings at Sicily,Italy and Normandy....the sleeping quarters were a piece of canvas tied to a metal frame..piled 3 high or more...with barely a foot of space between each bunk from the floor up....the men slept with their gun and a life jacket...pure determination and the will to win was the cloth these men were cut from....that strength and determination is also what shined thru on SEPT 11th....Never forget that also...you can push us down....but us Amercians will always get back up...its in our blood-

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:22 pm

How could you possibly forget that day? It's burned in my memory, as I am sure, it is burned in all of yours.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

bobow

Postby bobow » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:22 pm

I can't ever forget. But it sure seems too many political hacks do. :evil:
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

bobow

Postby bobow » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

ChasePhase

Postby ChasePhase » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:10 am

I will be doing a 9/11 "Let's Roll" motorcycle run with operationpatriot.org. So awesome and moving to see all the people along the roadsides and overpasses waving their us flags. Stopping at a 9/11 memorial.
http://NYHuntClub.com
or Facebook us

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:31 am

Don't think anyone will ever forget.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 am

Go to hell spammer. Got to hell for polluting a thread about 9-11. You are probably an Allah-Puke, so you can rot in hell. You and Osama.
a490.jpg
a490.jpg (17.76 KiB) Viewed 567 times

Do you find this offensive? GOOD! And so is your use of this topic for the crap you promote. :evil:
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Return to Off Topic