Ron Paul in 2012

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Dylan

Re: Ron Paul in 2012

Postby Dylan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 am

Ron Paul won't stand a chance because he speaks some sense. The Repubs are not so good at sense these days which will cost em in 2012. If they think Bachmann is a serious contender then God help us all. No one else will.

kellory

Postby kellory » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:57 pm

I would vote for a half trained monkey before Obama, and thankfully the republicans have several.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Dylan wrote:Ron Paul won't stand a chance because he speaks some sense. The Repubs are not so good at sense these days which will cost em in 2012. If they think Bachmann is a serious contender then God help us all. No one else will.

Ron Paul won't stand a chance because while he does speak some sense, he's also totally off the wall with some of his other ideas.....

And what leadership skills has he demonstrated? And what's his resume' as far as executive level jobs?

And delivering babies doesn't count.

But all that said, I'd STILL vote for him over Barry The Bolshevic!!!!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Perry bothers me ALOT with the whole Merck campaign donation, vaccination thing.

Just like H has done, just not as grand of a scale.

We really don't need anymore of that crap.

Paul I like mainly because he says what he thinks needs to be done. And I like that. He isn't saying stuff to be popular, he has opinions, views and a plan. He states it, and stands by it.........................unlike every other politician we have encountered.

The above mentioned statements about both candidates are an opinion and in no way reflect the writers and Editors of Deer and Deer Hunting magazine and its Publisher. Nor were the comments mentioned to incite hateful or any other type of foul retribution
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:39 pm

First off nice disclaimer...@Sailfish...

Secondly - did some research..and i would not vote for this ....err guy....ohh....gal...err im not voting for it....thats for sure-- :lol: --- :roll:
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (9.58 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (9.5 KiB) Viewed 1024 times

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm disturbed you have the pictures..... ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 am

Sailfish wrote:Perry bothers me ALOT with the whole Merck campaign donation, vaccination thing.

Just like H has done, just not as grand of a scale.

We really don't need anymore of that crap.

Paul I like mainly because he says what he thinks needs to be done. And I like that. He isn't saying stuff to be popular, he has opinions, views and a plan. He states it, and stands by it.........................unlike every other politician we have encountered.

The above mentioned statements about both candidates are an opinion and in no way reflect the writers and Editors of Deer and Deer Hunting magazine and its Publisher. Nor were the comments mentioned to incite hateful or any other type of foul retribution

Perry is a concern once you dig a little. Don't think he will get the nomination either.

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:48 am

OHHH Ron paul.....Ron paul--ok :D

danesdad

Postby danesdad » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:52 pm

I agree that Ron Paul is the best candidate out there.
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 am

What about this
Herman Cain?
He wins the FL straw poll and something like since 1979 the Rep candidate who won the FL straw poll gets the nomination?

Don't know much about him other than he ran a decent little pizza company but his tax idea is brilliant! (albeit little real chance of being implemented).

Imagine a Cain/Rubio ticket.
Florida has been a key decider state lately. Cain and Rubio would secure Florida, Indep, black, Latin and Rep/Tea Party votes.
Quite impressive.........but..............can he lead a country???? Hmmmm
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic