Tractors.....

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
bobow

Re: Tractors.....

Postby bobow » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:15 am

All youz guyz have some great equipment! I am envious!
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

kellory

Postby kellory » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:19 am

You are talking about the tractors....right? ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:44 am

msbadger wrote:No kidding...and don't you just love the backhoe!...our big JD came just likr you tractor...the backhoe gets a work out from me...can't beat it for tree stumps ;)

Unfortunately the first thing I did was take off the backhoe. Had 70 acres of locust/cedar/willow that needed brush hogged. Then an old gravel driveway that needed graded and conditioned. After all that I had to hook up the tiller to create some very nice foodplots. Then I had to widen a stream crossing. And finally I needed to use the post hole digger to put a deck on the back of the house after we tore off the old one that was falling down.

BUT now I am just about ready for that backhoe, which is why I wanted the tractor in the first place. Visions of digging ponds dance in my head. :D
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

bobow

Postby bobow » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 pm

kellory wrote:You are talking about the tractors....right? ;)

With all due respect I think that was completely uncalled for. Is this some kind of contest for you to see how many posts you can make in the shortest amount of time?

I was just trying to make a comment about the great equipment they have and you have to turn it into something vulgar. Nice job :roll: Are you two years old or what?
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

kellory

Postby kellory » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:14 pm

I apologize for the quip, my mind runs on puns. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:33 pm

msbadger, ma'am did your reasoning save your tractor, or is the jury still out?

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 pm

The tractor is staying....and will plow the drive...I drive him nuts hand shoveling it...visions of heart attacks dance in his head...and I don't like messing with the big JD during the winter....
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

kellory

Postby kellory » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 am

Congratulations! :)

Previous

Return to Off Topic