For Horse People, Or ANYONE Who Loves Animals

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
jonny5buck

Re: For Horse People, Or ANYONE Who Loves Animals

Postby jonny5buck » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Excellent vid clip....on a side note/ if i knew they had competition for ''bareback horse riding'' i would have entered and won 20 yrs ago.. :lol: --just read my post in ''What would /do you do to gain access to hunt ''' thats not a made up story..the horse was twice as big..light brown and my guess hated people''...the ride was unforgettable!!!! and dont ride bareback unless you have a steel cup- :shock:

kellory

Re: For Horse People, Or ANYONE Who Loves Animals

Postby kellory » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:59 pm

jonny5buck wrote:Excellent vid clip....on a side note/ if i knew they had competition for ''bareback horse riding'' i would have entered and won 20 yrs ago.. :lol: --just read my post in ''What would /do you do to gain access to hunt ''' thats not a made up story..the horse was twice as big..light brown and my guess hated people''...the ride was unforgettable!!!! and dont ride bareback unless you have a steel cup- :shock:

I'll bet the ride was unforgettable, but the competition was to get the horse to obey your every wish and desire, and to make it appear effortless. Do you really think THAT ride would qualify? Somehow, I doubt it. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Previous

Return to Off Topic