Quiz: Who to vote for

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
bobow

Quiz: Who to vote for

Postby bobow » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Here is a quiz to find out who you should vote for that matches your ideals:

http://tinyurl.com/3awhtn9

The Bamster was way at the bottom for me. Go figure.... :o
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

Woods Walker

Re: Quiz: Who to vote for

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Hmmmm..... "Hard core conservative".....I'm...I'm....SHOCKED! How on earth could they think that? :shock:

The two top choices they had for me, Jhindal and Palin, aren't running, and the next choice was Perry, who is. Time will tell. The guy who I REALLY prefer over all of them.....Col. Alan West....isn't running either. Now THAT man is a true conservative, AND a real LEADER!

It's too bad that we can't make a composite candidate from the GOP ranks......One with Gingrich's brains, West's leader ship skills and brass b***s, Romney's charisma, and Palin's"down homeyness"! Oh....and for you more libertarian types.....SOME of Ron Paul's Constitutionalist philsophy less his, "Let's hide our heads in the sand until the Islamo-Loonies are setting off bombs in our grammar schools before we do anything about it" stance! :lol:
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

bobow

Postby bobow » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Woods Walker wrote:Hmmmm..... "Hard core conservative".....I'm...I'm....SHOCKED! How on earth could they think that? :shock:

The two top choices they had for me, Jhindal and Palin, aren't running, and the next choice was Perry, who is. Time will tell. The guy who I REALLY prefer over all of them.....Col. Alan West....isn't running either. Now THAT man is a true conservative, AND a real LEADER!

It's too bad that we can't make a composite candidate from the GOP ranks......One with Gingrich's brains, West's leader ship skills and brass b***s, Romney's charisma, and Palin's"down homeyness"! Oh....and for you more libertarian types.....SOME of Ron Paul's Constitutionalist philsophy less his, "Let's hide our heads in the sand until the Islamo-Loonies are setting off bombs in our grammar schools before we do anything about it" stance! :lol:

I'm with ya on Alan West. I like that guy and the Re-pubic establishment doesn't because he is true conservative. I like him & Marco Rubio.

The composite candidate sounds good :D It sounds like a good science project Dr Jekyll.
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

kellory

Postby kellory » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Col. Alan West would be a very good choice! I think "Commander and Chief " aught to have some military experiance. Now your Frankinstein project might do better as a "cabinet" or "homeboys" if you perfer. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 am

Please show me someone who can pass these rules, and I will vote for him. My first rule for president (1) can not be a lawyer. rule (2) nust have a head for business( Business and freedom were the reason we ARE a country not a colony) rule (3) nust have some military service. if he is to be Commander in Chief. rule (4) trustworth if not honest. I exspect him to keep his word. Rule (5) The buck stops here. It ain't anybody else's fault. No matter when it happened, it is your problem. It came with the job. It is what you signed up for. Deal with it.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:37 am

By those rules? No question......Alan West, hands down. Too bad he's not running........

Many of the men who served under him would walk through the gates of hell for him if he asked them. To me, that says A LOT! For sure, a hell of a lot more than some campaign ad, or some Holly-weirdo's endorsement.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

danesdad

Postby danesdad » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Ron Paul. And I didn't have to take a quiz to know that.
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Huntsman and Palin. What a ticket!

:ugeek:

Return to Off Topic