You should know this man

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

Re: You should know this man

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 am

Know him for what, flying planes into buildings? Treating women as property? Capital punishment for rape VICTIMS? Pedophilia? Go back to the middle ages where you and he both belong.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Woodsey, we need to work on getting you to open up and show us your true feelings ..... ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:20 pm

You know, I grew up in northern New Jersey, and while I haven't lived there for almost 40 years, I still have a lot of friends and family there. And I can tell you this.....my hometown is a classic New York City "bedroom" community, where many of the people who lived there worked in Manhattan. Almost everyone I know, either knew someone, or knows someone who knew someone who was killed on 9-11. And that's not counting the guys I know who worked clearing the rubble with the stench of death that came with it. So yes, I have a rather strong opinion on this!!!! :x
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Did I miss something or was it deleted before I got here?
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 pm

The person who started this thread provided a link which turned out to be a Islamic propaganda site. So is the "Husband and Wife Bathing Together" thread under another forum topic. D&DH had eliminated the link(GOOD RIDDANCE!!!), so that's the reason for your confusion.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 pm

My sister was covered with the ash from the towers, and my brother worked for Morgan, Stanley , dean Witter, where the 2nd plane hit. Thankfully he was at a different office. :( You are preaching to the chior.
Last edited by kellory on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:35 pm

That's what I figured Woods. Thanks.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm

kellory wrote:My sister was covered with the ash from the towers, and my brother worked for Morgan, Stanley , dean Witter, where the 2nd plane hit. Thankfully he was at a different office. :( You are preaching to the chior.

Then you know, kell.

I know most all Americans feel pretty much the same way we do, but for the people who live in that area it's a little more closer to home. You know, in my home town, and in many others in that NY/NJ metro area, the way they learned who was not ever coming home from work again was by seeing who's cars will still at the local train station after several days. Their bodies were never found. That's hitting close to the bone.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 pm

I make it a point anytime I see someone in uniform, to stop what I am doing, and tell them "Thank you for your service!" I say the same to all of you on this site who serve, or have served. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Return to Off Topic