Better Video Quality.. Please check

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
work2hunt

Better Video Quality.. Please check

Postby work2hunt » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 am

On my other post I realized and was informed by alot, which I do appreciate, that the quality of the video was poor. I spent about 3 hrs figuring out why. It was in my editing software and I went and made it better... Please check out the quality of video and tell me if it appears much clearer then before...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zug_vfMGnCc

Thanks to everyone who commented on my other post and I hope the clearity of the video makes it better overall...

What do you think?

kellory

Re: Better Video Quality.. Please check

Postby kellory » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Better, but I would not block forward view with graphics, I would lover them. We all drive, if you block the driver's vies we all get nervous and try to see through the graphics! We all know it is recorded, but he's driving! Handheld was smoother, but still jumpy. Better though! ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

work2hunt

Postby work2hunt » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Thanks

I wrestled with that one myself.... I had it lower and then viewed it. Then I raised them and viewed it..... I was mixed 50/50 on it and took the raised one....

Yeah.. not blocking the view would have been better in the long run....

I appreciate it

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:16 pm

I would also make the print smaller and a little less bold. more of an offer, less of a demand, know wha I mean? ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

work2hunt

Postby work2hunt » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Gotcha....

Thanks

Return to Off Topic