Rage Broadheads from a crossbow platform?

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
passin through

Rage Broadheads from a crossbow platform?

Postby passin through » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:00 pm

I have a good friend who has to use a crossbow and is currently using a fixed blade but has not been impressed by achieved results last year.  He really likes the entry wounds and results he has seen with the Rage broad head.  Question is: has anyone yet launched one into a deer from a xbow on this forum?  Or any of the big blade mechanical s?  FYI --- Not really interested in the differing opinions of fixed vs mechanicals on this or any platform...just asking if anyones done it and if so what did you think of the performance?
It matters not the weapon nor its caliber, rather the caliber of the one who wields it.

BigBowMan

RE: Rage Broadheads from a crossbow platform?

Postby BigBowMan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:20 am

I have not used a mechanical broadhead for deer hunting with my crossbow, for that I use Thunderheads. I do however use a mechanical broadhead for turkey hunting and they work very well! Hope this helps. Happy Hunting
Titan HLX with Accudraw, TenPoint�s 3x Pro-View Scope, Thunderhead Broadheads 125gr and Pro Elite CARBON Crossbow Arrows

Return to Archery and Bowhunting