Crossbow age

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
bucks88

Crossbow age

Postby bucks88 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:05 am

Is there any action on lowering the crosswbow age minimum in Wisc.? Bucks88

hot tamale

Re: Crossbow age

Postby hot tamale » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:49 pm

well from what I understand, the question of lowering the age from 65 to 55 was a question on last years spring conservation hearing questionnaire and it was voted on favorably.
Then when it was brought up to the committee for adoption, the wbh had some issues with it (from what I understand, but i could be wrong). either way, it was pushed off again.

Right now, the Wisconsin Crossbow Federation is trying very hard in Madison to get a "Full Inclusion" for crossbows so that everybody that wants to use one, has the ability and right to do so. They have been lobbying everyone they can to get this bill to the table and passed once and for all.
As I'm sure you know, the WBH do not want this bill passed.
I am very much an advocate for freedom of choice and the right to choose. I have a handicap permit to shoot crossbows so I don't really have to push the agenda, however I joined the Wisconsin Crossbow Federation because they are a group that doesn't try and push their agenda's on anyone. They are trying to get the laws made so that you have the right to choose and to me, that's what everyone should have.

Sorry to ramble on- I just get frustrated with the current laws and not enough people caring what happens as they sit by and don't contact their lawmakers and demand the right to choose.

Have a good Easter.

maochiyu

Re: Crossbow age

Postby maochiyu » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:13 am

That is amazing!How can you do that so easy?I enjoyed your posts very much.In addition,to catch your eyes immediately, this is from France,to keep the warm with you foots,what are you still waiting for? Just have a look at it now!Ugg roxy pas cher

Return to Archery and Bowhunting