BEAR ATTITUDE

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
stillcallsmeson

BEAR ATTITUDE

Postby stillcallsmeson » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Recently purchased the Bear Attitude, and love it! I think I made a great choice for my first bow. Has anyone here shot it, or does anyone own it? Thoughts?
Attachments
IMG_2356.jpg
2014 Bear Attitude
IMG_2356.jpg (21.08 KiB) Viewed 704 times

BowMan831

Re: BEAR ATTITUDE

Postby BowMan831 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 am

I actually really like all the bear bows, yours looks pretty sweet! Be sure to let us know how she shoots.
CompoundBowHQ Compound bow reviews & comparisons

Deebz

Re: BEAR ATTITUDE

Postby Deebz » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:55 am

I just bought a PSE Stinger before last hunting season. My tried and true bow kind of blew up on me and I couldn't get it fixed. I looked at the Bear bows and shot a couple that I really liked. However, the PSE was on the sale rack for a GREAT price as a bare bow. All the Bear brand bows I'd shot were package deals, and I just couldn't spend the extra money when I had all the accessories I needed already...

I like the Stinger quite a bit, I just need to shoot it a LOT more to get really comfortable with it. I feel like not enough time to get really comfortable with the bow cost my my one chance at a mature buck this past season. Used a bleat can to call a nice tall 10 pt to about 12 yards, then shaved a piece of hair off his back. Had to chuckle and play it off like the Cubs fan I am...just waiting for next season :D
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

Return to Archery and Bowhunting