Which carbon suit to purchase?

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
buckhunter21

RE: Which carbon suit to purchase?

Postby buckhunter21 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 pm

yea i would say most carbon suits are just like the non-carbon ones as far as what they are made out of.  some can be super soft like fleece but catch burrs and other weeds real easy, but some are the total opposite.  give and take i guess!
QDM!

stickslingerd

Postby stickslingerd » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:53 am

The most enjoyable part of me reading the 2005 season was my son harvested his first two deer with a rifle at age 8.  That was so awesome to read. I even wrote about how while in this old home made wooden fort of a stand.. that he had to stand on a bucket so he could shoot over the wall of the stand.  OMG that was so funny to read b/c I almost forgot how hard it was to get him on the bucket without making noise.
Hunt hard, hunt often... today may be the day.

stickslingerd

Postby stickslingerd » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:58 am

I too am a comfort guy that's why I just use the carbon under garments and my outer garments are my favorite with camo pattern and in cold fleece.  i'm a fleece-a-holic.  I love fleece... true everything in the woods will stick to it.  One time last year i just had to laugh while still hunting and walked right thru a mess of burrs and stickers.  Took me 20 minutes to pick it all off.
Hunt hard, hunt often... today may be the day.

Previous

Return to Archery and Bowhunting